Hardmaxx me

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
IMG 2693

i’d like to hear some opinions about my lookism as for now and what ops you think i should get. Be evil you niggers if you think i am subhuman say it

normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Kristin, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
IMG 4217
get custom shoulder implants from giant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vlad1907, Kristin, Deleted member 64865 and 7 others
View attachment 2814751
i’d like to hear some opinions about my lookism as for now and what ops you think i should get. Be evil you niggers if you think i am subhuman say it
Forget lookmaxx join better side primal side of life honestly long hair will suit you

mogs me tbh
Copy his hairstyle as i send screenshot or grow super long like girls face phenotype same so sides more cut and hairs little higher or long hair like extreme

U are high mtn and same time low htn

Copy his hairstyle as i send screenshot or grow super long like girls face phenotype same so sides more cut and hairs little higher or long hair like extreme
sorry man didnt understood what you mean by long hair

gotchu bro
BF391637 A815 4825 8583 F90F501C47B7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, supergreencar, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others
how much time did that take you , also you got a talent
probably like 45 seconds. maybe a little over a minute actually, picking out the facial hair took me a little bit

• JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
funniest thread

Wider jaw. Gonion implants/genio

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Deleted member 58230
Ur downgrown af

• +1
Reactions: Axii

making this made me realise you are boardering sub 5 territory

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and sub5c3l
surgery and soft max fully
soft max i am already doing some stuff. By surgery i really dont know. @depressionmaxxing says genio and jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Axii
How can i reach it?
for now, try different things out with ur hair but when you are older or even now i would use some stuff to make ur eyebrows thicker, to make you more masculine. i think if you are able to get a beard you are setup to have a good face as you age

for now, try different things out with ur hair but when you are older or even now i would use some stuff to make ur eyebrows thicker, to make you more masculine. i think if you are able to get a beard you are setup to have a good face as you age
Thanks . Also for eyebrows , do i need to get checked by a dermatologist to use derma roller?

Thanks . Also for eyebrows , do i need to get checked by a dermatologist to use derma roller?
if it makes you feel safer then sure, but i think you'll be fine. just make sure you sterilize the derma roller before each use, and use oils with after using the derma. just make sure you do ur research before you start doing it bro

if it makes you feel safer then sure, but i think you'll be fine. just make sure you sterilize the derma roller before each use, and use oils with after using the derma. just make sure you do ur research before you start doing it bro
Man i know but there is so much stuff in here i get lost.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
pls do not use this site as ur only research to ascend, it only will help you so much.
alright thanks . I’ll do some updates in some time

• +1
Reactions: gigastone