• I don't mew and I have this

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I don't mew and I don't have this

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
ThousandCuts

ThousandCuts

You know what to do
My tongue may have turned out like this because of mewing.
I have big teeths, big tongue and my tongue touch my teeths when mewing. I mew very hard everyday until my tongue muscle goes berserk and tries to murder me by choking itself, one could say that i'm stubborn when it comes to mewing.
To get straight into it, allow me to show you how it looks like.
Blue = normal tongue. Red = my tongue

I don't sense any hard spots or scarring on my tongue, I rarely ever bite my tongue!

Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ or TMD)

Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ or TMD) can cause scalloped tongue in the way we make adjustments and changes to our bite to “fix” misalignment.

If the temporomandibular joint becomes stuck or fixed in a painful position, some people will use their tongue as a lever of sorts to adjust it. Over time, pressing the tongue into the teeth in this way can cause changes to the tongue.

Over for tonguecels :feelsrope:
scalloped-tongue.jpg

>inb4 everyone checking out its tongue :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SUB5Incel, ascension, ascension! and 3 others
I noticed this years back and originally suspected it was because my tongue was too wide or someshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum and ThousandCuts
what is the point of this thread? You want people to not mew because it will change the tongue shape?

• JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts
ok i guess

• +1
what is the point of this thread? You want people to not mew because it will change the tongue shape?
I'm just saying how it is. If it fear mongers people into not mewing then good for me.
Is your tongue even riddled with bumps, bro?
Why would I listen to subhuman smoothonguers like you?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and LowTrust

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension!, ThousandCuts and datboijj
I'm just saying how it is. If it fear mongers people into not mewing then good for me.
Is your tongue even riddled with bumps, bro?
Why would I listen to subhuman smoothonguers like you?
I no longer have tongue, it was cut of due to doctor gri3fing me as child, he knew if I had tongue I would grow up to be the supreme chad of chads so he nerf me by cutting off tongue now I am chadlite only but high appeal

• So Sad
I no longer have tongue, it was cut of due to doctor gri3fing me as child, he knew if I had tongue I would grow up to be the supreme chad of chads so he nerf me by cutting off tongue now I am chadlite only but high appeal
Tell me more...
dog-lick.gif

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
Tell me more...
dog-lick.gif
brother why you send that gif? Is because you know me having no t0ngue is me getting mogged? Why you have want to 1nsult me like this br0ther?

Fucking jew retard, how are you going to mew having such a narrow palate and on top of that, your teeth are not big (rather they are big for your palate and your tongue has no space )

it's over for narrow skulls like you

• +1
Fucking jew retard, how are you going to mew having such a narrow palate and on top of that, your teeth are not big (rather they are big for your palate and your tongue has no space )

Oy oy oy! chill or else you may go to jail in some countries if you criticize God's chosen people.

My intermolar width is around 39mm and dentists told me I had big teeths but my skull is indeed narrow
That was a very elaborate guess, you are projecting. :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Oy oy oy! chill or else you may go to jail in some countries if you criticize God's chosen people.

My intermolar width is around 39mm and dentists told me I had big teeths but my skull is indeed narrow
That was a very elaborate guess, you are projecting. :feelshehe:
Holy fuck 39mm is over, get SARPE/MARPE or cope

also over for sub chadlites and yet you people always find a way to cope with that

• JFL
Holy fuck 39mm is over, get SARPE/MARPE or cope
'Appreciate the advice but
I may reach 46 or 48 mm with SARPE/MARPE but my nose to lip width harmony would be over 1.6, my IPL would be over 0.98=looksmin and my jaw would get even larger which would look comical.
What I need are more zygos, even more nasion to reach perfection. I'm Harmony's little bitch.
Rhinoplasty can fix nose widening but nothing can fix IPL, nothing can fix a comically large jaw aside from korean jap sacrificing magic.

What’s your circum?
58cm with hair, 56.5cm when tightly pulling it. Google says average for men is 57cm but google likes to gaslight me.
What is the ideal head circumference in your opinion?

• +1
Imagine caring about shit like this

• +1
'Appreciate the advice but
I may reach 46 or 48 mm with SARPE/MARPE but my nose to lip width harmony would be over 1.6, my IPL would be over 0.98=looksmin and my jaw would get even larger which would look comical.
What I need are more zygos, even more nasion to reach perfection. I'm Harmony's little bitch.
Rhinoplasty can fix nose widening but nothing can fix IPL, nothing can fix a comically large jaw aside from korean jap sacrificing magic.

58cm with hair, 56.5cm when tightly pulling it. Google says average for men is 57cm but google likes to gaslight me.
What is the ideal head circumference in your opinion?
The avg circumference of a skull of an adult man is 55.1 cm, ideally I would say that it would be between the avg and around 60 cm, no more.

My circumcision is a 23” circumcision with buzz cut.

You are right, harmony should be prioritized. Btw, do you already have a wide enough nose? If yes, do a refinement+reduce the alar base if necessary. In any case, get implants.

• +1
The avg circumference of a skull of an adult man is 55.1 cm, ideally I would say that it would be between the avg and around 60 cm, no more.
Thanks for the input.

My circumcision is a 23” circumcision with buzz cut.
Holy shit! That's a lot of foreskin and such a crude mutilation. My condolences :what:

You are right, harmony should be prioritized. Btw, do you already have a wide enough nose? If yes, do a refinement+reduce the alar base if necessary. In any case, get implants.
My nose is within the ideal range but still a bit too large compared to my eyes, and the nostrils could be thinner. Lips to nose ratio is 1.6000.
I will most likely do MARPE/MSE then maybe facepulling, rhino and finally get implants. Thanks for everything.

• +1
Holy shit! That's a lot of foreskin and such a crude mutilation. My condolences :what:
My d is 45x23, I dickmog everyone frfr

My nose is within the ideal range but still a bit too large compared to my eyes, and the nostrils could be thinner. Lips to nose ratio is 1.6000.
I will most likely do MARPE/MSE then maybe facepulling, rhino and finally get implants. Thanks for everything.
where do you take your measurements? i want to get some of my face like my midface ratio , etc.

In your case, the ideal would be to reduce alar base and thin the nose skin with laser or idk,
make sure to link the elastics of the face puller to the appliance attached to your palate

• +1
My d is 45x23, I dickmog everyone frfr

where do you take your measurements? i want to get some of my face like my midface ratio , etc.
Learn here:
I used a ruler to measure my nose to lip width ratio and a caliper for the intermolar width measurement.
In your case, the ideal would be to reduce alar base and thin the nose skin with laser or idk,
After applying ~20% salicylic acid on my nose it looked thinner and better. I need to surgically thin out that schnozel
FOOTA

make sure to link the elastics of the face puller to the appliance attached to your palate
WIll do.

• +1
scalloped tongue happens when you have narrow palate, or when you are placing the tongue between the upper and lower teeth (Will result in a deep bite)

• +1
scalloped tongue happens when you have narrow palate, or when you are placing the tongue between the upper and lower teeth (Will result in a deep bite)
Brutal.
Still I wish to believe that it is caused my hardmew hardwork because I need a way to justify my looksmax success in order to cope with the fact that all I've done in my life is looksmaxxing as KHHTV.

Scalloped tongue

Brutal.
Still I wish to believe that it is caused my hardmew hardwork because I need a way to justify my looksmax success in order to cope with the fact that all I've done in my life is looksmaxxing as KHHTV.
Try not touching the teeth with the tongue

• +1