• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, baboon593, PMF1 and 1 other person
No

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Vermilioncore, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
I've had a big booty white girl sit on my head once.

Oh and another white girl was bouncing her ass on my head for some reason, at a high school party (our high school parties are like clubs).

Neither situations were as sexy as they sounded. The first girl was trolling me due to my OCD (germophobia) and idk what the hell was going on with the second girl. But I was sad so I didn't even bother moving.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and murdah

Oh and another white girl was bouncing her ass on my head for some reason, at a high school party (our high school parties are like clubs).

Neither situations were as sexy as they sounded. The first girl was trolling me due to my OCD (germophobia) and idk what the hell was going on with the second girl. But I was sad so I didn't even bother moving.
Incel my ass, you’ve had more action than most KHHV’s here.

Incel my ass, you’ve had more action than most KHHV’s here.
I admit, I've experienced things I shouldn't have. But objectively I'm subhuman, you can ask @Nebula who has met me in real life. Furthermore, I'm also a religious volcel.

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
I admit, I've experienced things I shouldn't have. But objectively I'm subhuman, you can ask @Nebula who has met me in real life. Furthermore, I'm also a religious volcel.
Never too late to ascend and reclaim ur glory IMG 3500

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yes but didn't enjoy, maybe it's cause I only get with LTB-

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and murdah
I've had a stacey with a small ass sit on my face, not the best experience but she was naked and drunk so defo worth it

• Love it
The fact I've gotten #MeToo'd a few times (there's more stories) is so absurd and cagefuel when you realize I'm an unattractive brown boy.
Damn, allegations can fuck someone up mentally for life. Did they hold any weight or just shitty ass accusations

• +1
Damn, allegations can fuck someone up mentally for life. Did they hold any weight or just shitty ass accusations
JFL, that's not what I meant. I meant more that I had girls inappropriately touch me even though I did not ask for it (those two stories were two examples, but there's more).

JFL, that's not what I meant. I meant more that I had girls inappropriately touch me even though I did not ask for it (those two stories were two examples, but there's more).
OH LMAOO, I mean if they are attractive I wouldn’t mind it.

• JFL
OH LMAOO, I mean if they are attractive I wouldn’t mind it.
Well, the first girl was kind of a butterface, I dunno what the second girl looked like. And there's another girl whose face I don't know (I ignored her) and there was a fourth girl with a massive booty (I think she trolled me on purpose also). Those are the only examples I can think of.

• Woah
my sister

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, murdah and Blackgymmax
Yea I remember I told her to squat over my face while I jerk off so she sat on my face with underwear on while I licked through the underwear

• Love it
Imagine a stacylite pawg sitting on your face man, I’d die for that. View attachment 2641084
I was in PE and this one girl accidentally sat on my hand.
What was shocking was that I could feel her fat pussy (she wasn't fat though).

Fucking shocked me, I was minding my business, sitting down, hands on the floor, behind my back and all of a sudden I turn around to feel that JFL.

• +1
I was in PE and this one girl accidentally sat on my hand.
What was shocking was that I could feel her fat pussy (she wasn't fat though).

Fucking shocked me, I was minding my business, sitting down, hands on the floor, behind my back and all of a sudden I turn around to feel that JFL.
Was that the last time you felt a female’s touch?

Was that the last time you felt a female’s touch?
excluding relatives, and accidents, I think like in 9th grade, but even that was a few-time occasion out of pity it seemed.

• So Sad

Nigga I thought you were truecel

• +1
excluding relatives, and accidents, I think like in 9th grade, but even that was a few-time occasion out of pity it seemed.
You shouldn’t leave the forum after 2023 tbh, you’ve contributed a lot and it would suck to see you go

You shouldn’t leave the forum after 2023 tbh, you’ve contributed a lot and it would suck to see you go
hmmmm...

"uhhh I'll definitely be leaving the forum after jan 1 but there is a slim chance I could come back, but the thing is, I would come back to post advice or some results I'd like to share and then log out again.

I'll never be an active user ever again though, either I'm gone forever or I make like 1 or 2 posts a year or something."