Has anyone a distaste for low iq people/avoids them irl

D

Deleted member 31887

Iron
I'm not talking about someone with an average iq I'm not saying I have a paticurally giga iq either. I'm more talking about people with iqs in the 80s-90s

These people spend money on lottery tickets and placing bets for sports, don't cook rather buy take aways, cover themselves in cosmetics, tattoos, expensive looking stuff. Theres no talking to them as they lack the capacity to think beyond the next football game or local news. They have no concept of morality beyond pretending to be a good person because they are "mature" now or whatever. They also drink a lot.

I avoid these people like the plague. Honestly class segregation exists/existed for a good reason.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, niqfan625, Primalsplit and 2 others
you are just non-nt

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Dnrd
It's not hard to spot them anyway einstein
3705308 1697428905169

just make sure so you won't stick around infantiles like th attached....

Last edited:
this is everyone middle income/social class and above

if you think this is something exceptional about you it means you belong to that lower social class and are ashamed of it/attempting to social climb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 23115
I'm not talking about someone with an average iq I'm not saying I have a paticurally giga iq either. I'm more talking about people with iqs in the 80s-90s

These people spend money on lottery tickets and placing bets for sports, don't cook rather buy take aways, cover themselves in cosmetics, tattoos, expensive looking stuff. Theres no talking to them as they lack the capacity to think beyond the next football game or local news. They have no concept of morality beyond pretending to be a good person because they are "mature" now or whatever. They also drink a lot.

I avoid these people like the plague. Honestly class segregation exists/existed for a good reason.
No idgaf

OP is one of those people who think that no one wants to interact with him because they are intimidated by his intelligence, when in reality he's just an insufferable midwit snob.
Imagine calling someone a midwit when you didn't even read the thread I posted

Graycel type thread

I avoid everyone

Its not the low iq i avoid but more like lowlife and uncivil people. Ppl can be low iq but v v pleasant and understanding of other people's boundaries.

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Deleted member 31887
i have 72 iq and @GuyFromSingapore the intellectual got along with me just fine

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
I hate them

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
Its not the low iq i avoid but more like lowlife and uncivil people. Ppl can be low iq but v v pleasant and understanding of other people's boundaries.
I agree. But in general low iq people and high iq people should just not interact as its best for both parties. Apparently I'm a midwit for stating the obvious.