Has anyone considered ruralareamaxxing?

bonecel

bonecel

No cope zone
Find an average or decent looking virgin chick. Doesn't have to be super attractive, just look at Varg Vikernes's wife. Fertility is the #1 factor. Then, before she gets bored and jumps to Chad's cock, move to some sparsely populated area and pump out a bunch of kids. You won't get cucked and you'll outbreed the urban Chads and Stacys who only have 2-3 kids. Farming will be a natural way to gymcel while supporting your family, plus your kids will be naturally gymcelled from doing manual work early on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeus, JellyBelly, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
tbh you can still get cucked coz tinder and other apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, dogtown, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Insomniac, JellyBelly and 8 others
Cope urban foids have already been creampied by farmer young chad

Imagine the day when Varg realises his daughter will inevitably turn into a whore and fuck black guys.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
I did when was a kid.
Looks like a pipe dream to me, especially that I am disgusted by women to begin with these days.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
its not a terrible idea except the only places this would work is countries where there is still a massive divide between the city and the rural areas. e.g you'd need to go third world. "rural" in 1st world is just you don't have a starbucks. Just betabux or creditscam or generalscam and then dump it all in bitcoin except whatever you need to travel and survive for 3-4 months. and then fuck off somewhere where the country involved doesn't have an extradition treaty with your country of origin and has very relaxed/joke law enforcement. I'd recommend Cambodia, Ukraine or Moldova. You might have to pick up a pretend english teaching job to support yourself for a while and so you've got something to stop you from burning through your bitcoin on whores and heroin. And then you can do whatever the fuck you want, degeneratemaxx and fuck trannies or try wifemaxx. Whores are cheap in these countries if you're a total inexperienced autist who just needs to get over his neuroses about women.

Brutal dogpill tbh

cope. she'll hop on farmersonly.com and find gigafarmchad with better looks, healthier/larger livestock and more acres of land. you'll get cucked out there buddy boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac, Stingray, bonecel and 4 others
ruralareamaxxing is for the weak who want to escape the trials and tribulations of city life

Imagine the day when Varg realises his daughter will inevitably turn into a whore and fuck black guys.

tbh you can still get cucked coz tinder and other apps.

technology is big gay. Read Linkola and Ted K
ruralareamaxxing is for the weak who want to escape the trials and tribulations of city life

Implying urbanites can last a day in the rural communities.

cities should be destroyed along with the niggers that infest it. I'm fucking dead serious

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I love in a rural area. Everyone here is like 60.

I love in a rural area. Everyone here is like 60.

Every kid wants to experience city life only to realize how empty it is. Most cities have better music but the residents are huge degenerates who won't let you in their social circle of you don't go to slutwalks or eat kale from whole foods or don't sell out by race mixing. It's all so tiresome. Nice place to see good bands but shitty for raising families.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bonecel and Stingray
Problem with rural areas is that all the women who are 4/10+ leave.

The real path to wifemaxxing is to get a mormon girl tbh.

Legit

I had a foid track my instagram down a few years ago before even becoming redpilled after seeing me on the street and messaging me and shit

It was a town with probably like 1k people max bro