Has anyone ever got good results from epply infra orbital implants

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
The only result I’ve ever seen is facemaxxed but he barely shows he’s face so you can’t really tell

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
it's clearly a good result
in this forum also gosick had a fine result with him

The only result I’ve ever seen is facemaxxed but he barely shows he’s face so you can’t really tell

i've shown my whole face from multiple angles with literally just my eyes blacked out :unsure:

final verdict is definitely a huge improvement, however they did nothing for undereye darkness and in most lighting this darkness looks like undereye hollowing.

• +1
Reactions: kota and Looksmax305
i've shown my whole face from multiple angles with literally just my eyes blacked out :unsure:

final verdict is definitely a huge improvement, however they did nothing for undereye darkness and in most lighting this darkness looks like undereye hollowing.
Did it make ur eyes more deep set? Or improve upper lid height and vertical ness?

Did it make ur eyes more deep set? Or improve upper lid height and vertical ness?

Yes eyes are a little more compact, but he also performed a canthopexy with the implants.

The biggest effect for me was in the lower outer corner of the orbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: kota and Looksmax305
Yes eyes are a little more compact, but he also performed a canthopexy with the implants.

Would u say orbital rim implant is one of the more natural appearing procedures you’ve done. I know ur stuff looks good but me personally I’m going air on the side of caution. Also if u do the rim implant is that under general or local anesthesia

Can widen your pfl with canthopexy?

Can widen your pfl with canthopexy?
From what I understand orbital rim implants can legenth the eye of the under eye is too “short”. Orbital rim implants sound like a god send in theory not sure if in reality