Has anyone experienced canthal tilt change after excessive gaming?

B

barretstoe

Iron
Title. My canthal tilt on the right eye has drastically changed in the span of 3 months. I remember getting up in the early morning and see that my eye literally became more downturned. It had happen to me twice, both when playing excessive sessions. Maybe I will post some proof later.

TL DR my canthal tilt is changing to more negative than it already was.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PseudoMaxxer and kurd
Nigga shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odux, roping3264, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
Title. My canthal tilt on the right eye has drastically changed in the span of 3 months. I remember getting up in the early morning and see that my eye literally became more downturned. It had happen to me twice, both when playing excessive sessions. Maybe I will post some proof later.

these graycels

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Gaming is basically mouthbreathing for your eyes, JFL that you didn't know this.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Ok GrAYcel

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
i experience the same thing when i smoke weed

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Like your parents said, get off the game. :ROFLMAO:

how do you avoid it then? is there something i should get on my pc to stop the strain
I was joking. Your canthal tilt is determined by the shape of your orbitals and the soft tissue around them.

stop gaming then aint hard

its the blue light and emf radiation no cap

Gaming is basically mouthbreathing for your eyes, JFL that you didn't know this.
As we move farther from our hunter-gatherer origins, the name for prey eyes will have to be updated to chronically online eyes

Yea bro gaming changes facial structure!!!!!