Has anyone experienced deep schizophernia?

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
Ive experienced complete ego loss and was asking why I eat, why I walk... and I felt I was going schizo, but still felt I could go even deeper If I keep insisting in asking those questions

has anyone experienced a deep level of schizophernia like hearing voices and having hallucinations or whatever you experienced

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and BrahminBoss
I had a dream of tripping in my terrace which led me to be staring into the concrete until the whole world was swallowed up by great floods

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I had a dream of tripping in my terrace which led me to be staring into the concrete until the whole world was swallowed up by great floods
schizophernia is hard to comprehend, its like people are dreaming when awake

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

• +1
never I'm immune to that shit

• +1
  • +1
That's not even schizophrenia you just had a depersonalisation episode

• +1
no but I realized that smoking marijuana triggers an extreme paranoia in me. Thank God I quit all of that shit. Drugs are not for me

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and R@m@
Ive experienced complete ego loss and was asking why I eat, why I walk... and I felt I was going schizo, but still felt I could go even deeper If I keep insisting in asking those questions

has anyone experienced a deep level of schizophernia like hearing voices and having hallucinations or whatever you experienced
no my brain is healthy

• +1
Yea I still do a little bit.