Has anyone gone balls-deep on surgical framemaxxing?

D

Deleted member 31767

Iron
To preserve proportions and maximize frame gains, one would in theory need: Double LL (tibias and femurs) + double sliding clavicle osteotomy + humerus arm lengthening (can only be safely done once apparently)

Pretty sure it's been done before for people with dwarfism, but probably never on a non-syndromatic patient. The cost would be insane (multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars) but the results would be equally insane (imagine the dopamine rush of cheating your manlet, framelet genetics)

Any loaded looksmaxxers willing to take the plunge?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, LooksMaxsterAwesome and Tyrone5833
what you said

Surgical frame maxxing pretty much prohibits you from most effective gym-based frame maxxing (see: exercise problems after LL) so realistically you’ll just end up with the same bideltoid at the end of the day but it’s made of 1 inch more clavicle and 1 inch less muscle.

Surgical frame maxxing pretty much prohibits you from most effective gym-based frame maxxing (see: exercise problems after LL) so realistically you’ll just end up with the same bideltoid at the end of the day but it’s made of 1 inch more clavicle and 1 inch less muscle.
Interesting point. Any potential frame surgery I would do is so far down the line that hopefully techniques improve and then we can get the best of both worlds (clavicle AND muscle gains)

clavicles will widen slightly but ultimately retract backward since you also have to lengthen the scapula which isn't possible

clavicles will widen slightly but ultimately retract backward since you also have to lengthen the scapula which isn't possible
It rolling backward is a good thing

Forward is bad

To preserve proportions and maximize frame gains, one would in theory need: Double LL (tibias and femurs) + double sliding clavicle osteotomy + humerus arm lengthening (can only be safely done once apparently)

Pretty sure it's been done before for people with dwarfism, but probably never on a non-syndromatic patient. The cost would be insane (multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars) but the results would be equally insane (imagine the dopamine rush of cheating your manlet, framelet genetics)

Any loaded looksmaxxers willing to take the plunge?
Would have already done it tbh however i got rejected by 2 LL surgeons. The cost would also be anywhere from 150k to 400k depending on which methods you would use and the surgeon in question. The problem would be torso length, hand and feet size. Skull also but varies much less

It rolling backward is a good thing

Forward is bad
It's an improvement but limited on scapular width

Male clavicle lengthening front 1 Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 768x437
Male clavicle lengthening frnt 2 Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 768x458

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Would have already done it tbh however i got rejected by 2 LL surgeons. The cost would also be anywhere from 150k to 400k depending on which methods you would use and the surgeon in question. The problem would be torso length, hand and feet size. Skull also but varies much less
Yea torso hands and feet are pretty much unchangeable as of now but I think maximizing height and frame will still pay dividends and overshadow them. For skull, Eppley has implants for that but I don't know how good the results turn out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Roids, HGH and intense well targeted training will make much more of a difference to your frame than this nonsense.

if my untrained skinny bidelt is 19inch, how much gain can i expect in a year. Waist is 28 inch so maybe it wont take as much time to get a ideal ratio

why'd you get rejected by the LL surgeons? how tall are you?

why'd you get rejected by the LL surgeons? how tall are you?
I’m 6’0 barefoot in the evening unfrauded, was 5’11 but blasted hgh. I was around 181 cm/5’11.5 at the time but i lied and said i was 179 cm to increase my chances. Still got rejected

I’m 6’0 barefoot in the evening unfrauded, was 5’11 but blasted hgh. I was around 181 cm/5’11.5 at the time but i lied and said i was 179 cm to increase my chances. Still got rejected
why'd they reject you? and why do you wanna get LL at 181cm lmfao

why'd they reject you? and why do you wanna get LL at 181cm lmfao
My goal is to reach maximum appeal/mogging potential. I am slightly above average where i live but height halo starts at around 6’3 where i live, and it defo helps. I have a 196 cm wingspan, and although i am a bit of a skullcel it would look normal proportions wise. I am 183 cm now btw, if i correct my scoliosis i can reach 185 which i am fine with

My goal is to reach maximum appeal/mogging potential. I am slightly above average where i live but height halo starts at around 6’3 where i live, and it defo helps. I have a 196 cm wingspan, and although i am a bit of a skullcel it would look normal proportions wise. I am 183 cm now btw, if i correct my scoliosis i can reach 185 which i am fine with
yeah fair but i wouldn't think its worth not being able to walk properly for one and a half years just to get a height halo, especially when you're already 6 feet.

• +1
I visited a surgeon that performs LL and has done arm lengthening, it is not out of his boundaries and can be done . That being said it is in a third world country BUT price is like 20k dollars FOR BOTH arms and legs

yeah fair but i wouldn't think its worth not being able to walk properly for one and a half years just to get a height halo, especially when you're already 6 feet.
Yeah, that and the cost were the main turnoffs. At my height money is best spent on face provedures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I visited a surgeon that performs LL and has done arm lengthening, it is not out of his boundaries and can be done . That being said it is in a third world country BUT price is like 20k dollars FOR BOTH arms and legs
Was it just humerus or also forearm. From what i know femur is easy to lengthen, humerus is the easiest, tibia and fibula failry easy although a bit more tricky and the forearm is basically suicide. From what i’ve heard the forearm is insanely hard due to wrist tendons and having 2 bones that rotate around each other so if this 3rd world black market doctor can do it, defo a game cahnger

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Was it just humerus or also forearm. From what i know femur is easy to lengthen, humerus is the easiest, tibia and fibula failry easy although a bit more tricky and the forearm is basically suicide. From what i’ve heard the forearm is insanely hard due to wrist tendons and having 2 bones that rotate around each other so if this 3rd world black market doctor can do it, defo a game cahnger
I’m not sure about the forearm, to really consider doing it is insane I just want LL because I’m 166cm to get to 180cm so he mentioned the possibility of getting the illizarof thing on my arms too to fix the proportion issue that would come from it. If I were you I wouldn’t even be considering it.

The only realistic way you have of getting something so drastic is to become extensively rich and network well enough to have a surgeon that is 1. Experienced and trusted enough 2. Willing to take your money

In the west it is extremely unlikely due to the conservative nature and in the east you may have a chance but then again you risk it because medical practices are often worse

• +1
I’m not sure about the forearm, to really consider doing it is insane I just want LL because I’m 166cm to get to 180cm so he mentioned the possibility of getting the illizarof thing on my arms too to fix the proportion issue that would come from it. If I were you I wouldn’t even be considering it.

The only realistic way you have of getting something so drastic is to become extensively rich and network well enough to have a surgeon that is 1. Experienced and trusted enough 2. Willing to take your money

In the west it is extremely unlikely due to the conservative nature and in the east you may have a chance but then again you risk it because medical practices are often worse
I only get one life, i will only live my prime years once so i want to be able to make the best out of them no matter what.The livelifetaller/wannabetaller clinic (the one that advertises their LL package for 16k) accepts any height however there are genuine horror stories about them on the limb lengthening forum. About how one guy had rusty nails installed in his legs, got a severe infection and the turkish surgeons told him “nah ur good dont worry”. Came back to the us and they immediatley told him he risked amputation or even death, his whole left leg was highly infected and had to recover for almost 2 years. He said he received multiple threats of being sued/legal repercussions if he tried to sue/ecpose them. They also write fake review diaries and have been accused of forcing patients to walk 2 days pist surgery, even if in pain for videos, using rusty equipment, not even having a surgical license and shit like that. Either eu/us surgeons or nothing

I only get one life, i will only live my prime years once so i want to be able to make the best out of them no matter what.The livelifetaller/wannabetaller clinic (the one that advertises their LL package for 16k) accepts any height however there are genuine horror stories about them on the limb lengthening forum. About how one guy had rusty nails installed in his legs, got a severe infection and the turkish surgeons told him “nah ur good dont worry”. Came back to the us and they immediatley told him he risked amputation or even death, his whole left leg was highly infected and had to recover for almost 2 years. He said he received multiple threats of being sued/legal repercussions if he tried to sue/ecpose them. They also write fake review diaries and have been accused of forcing patients to walk 2 days pist surgery, even if in pain for videos, using rusty equipment, not even having a surgical license and shit like that. Either eu/us surgeons or nothing
Brutal livelifetaller has some really good social media marketing you would have thought they were good.

My choice would be Dr. Jean Marc Guichet though admittedly I dont know much about him I was just recommended him by another doctor who is well trusted. His prices are also kind of realistic I was told they’d be in the 60k region

I think the leg lengthening forum likes him too

Brutal livelifetaller has some really good social media marketing you would have thought they were good.

My choice would be Dr. Jean Marc Guichet though admittedly I dont know much about him I was just recommended him by another doctor who is well trusted. His prices are also kind of realistic I was told they’d be in the 60k region
He had a patient die during surgery and denied everything despite the news covering it and blatant evidence. Instead of trying to face the consequences he changed countries and works in another one if im not mistaken. Poor dude was a 5’6 darkskinned curry living in the us who got bullied through highschool, uni and betabuxzed but was tired of being short.

• Woah
Reactions: chrisN

I think the leg lengthening forum likes him too
Paley, donghoon lee (recently siad that he will be accepting new patients for a very short time, he is very skileld and always booked for like 4 years), giotikas are the main good ones that come to mind.

Paley, donghoon lee (recently siad that he will be accepting new patients for a very short time, he is very skileld and always booked for like 4 years), giotikas are the main good ones that come to mind.
Prices?