Has anyone SUBSTANTIALLY moved their maxilla UP and forward?

W

World Walker

Iron
Mutant Jay Leno Chincel with extreme open/underbite checking in.

Has anyone successfully moved their maxilla UP and forwards using any non surgical method? Or recalls reading a thread somewhere about a success story.

I need about .7 cm upwards movement to not look like Frankenstein. Thanks

Varbrah, a user on thegreatwork, managed to get 3mm upswing of the maxilla in 2 months of his MSE + FM protocol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, JellyBelly, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Varbrah, a user on thegreatwork, managed to get 3mm upswing of the maxilla in 2 months of his MSE + FM protocol

I’ll check it out now thanks

Has anyone successfully moved their maxilla UP and forwards using any non surgical method? Or recalls reading a thread somewhere about a success story.

mewing changed my maxilla. the bone under the moustache became more protunding and rounded.
I don't have pictures accurate enough to show this change, however I hope to see further visible results

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Good to hear. I am currently hard mewing and will be doing open-mouthed chewing after reading a beyondthematrix thread about someone who got forward movement from chewing.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
only a surgeons bonesaw can move your maxilla up and forwards

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You gotta hardmew. Mewing isn’t permanent results but after a session of hardmewing your maxilla will be better for about 6 hours then you have to do it again. Over time you can probably permanently move your maxilla especially if you’re growing.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
You gotta hardmew. Mewing isn’t permanent results but after a session of hardmewing your maxilla will be better for about 6 hours then you have to do it again. Over time you can probably permanently move your maxilla especially if you’re growing.

Is the traditional hard mew with back of tongue raised up sufficient or should you place the tip and body of the tongue mainly on the hard palate and push from there? I read that the back of the tongue is mainly for airway expansion.

Is the traditional hard mew with back of tongue raised up sufficient or should you place the tip and body of the tongue mainly on the hard palate and push from there? I read that the back of the tongue is mainly for airway expansion.
Having good tongue posture is soft mewing. Hard mewing is taking gum (preferably mastic) and pushing it on your pallete with your tongue, and swallowing with great force. I can literally feel my cheekbones pop out more when I do that.

tenor.gif

These fucks consider this type of surgery cosmetic. Not to mention the fact it’s painful as hell and you gotta eat out of a straw for 6 months. Oh and there’s no guarantee you won’t end up looking like Mussolini. Or have a sense of feel on your Lower third.

If I can get results with chewing and mewing I’m gonna give it a try. Worst case scenario I remain just as ugly and continue not getting laid. Boohoo.

there is some good results on the great work. many are shit due to bad lightning or angles but some actually placed dots in their face etc to prove it

mewing changed my maxilla. the bone under the moustache became more protunding and rounded.
I don't have pictures accurate enough to show this change, however I hope to see further visible results

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I don't think I've yet seen any mewing transformations that haven't been confounded by age/puberty/lighting/angles/haircut/facial hair change