Has anyone successfully increased their height doing exercises?

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
If you have, how many inches?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24595, horizon, Dragon5000 and 2 others
06FFACA7 0369 447E A220 112350ED6EB8

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster, Ragnar, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
yeah I increased my height by 32 inches by touching my toes

If you have, how many inches?
Welcome. This not a real thing. You can increase height by improving posture or surgically fixing scoliosis, but there is no way to grow as an adult.

In puberty yes. If you do relaxation exercises and stay active keep pressure off your back by laying down more often instead of sitting, then you can potentially grow more.

I went from 6'2 to 6'5` by microfracturing tibia.

I made something similar to this with the addition of two straps to stretch my ankle

In the first two days I recorded myself sleeping and due to fatigue my body automatically forced my hands and shoulders out of the device in my sleep after 45 mins. So I created a setting that automatically reduces the tension throughout the night (with the use of some straps and dumbbells ).

I kept recording myself sleeping and soon I spent 3 then 6 then all 8 hours sleeping in the device

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Welcome. This not a real thing. You can increase height by improving posture or surgically fixing scoliosis, but there is no way to grow as an adult.

In puberty yes. If you do relaxation exercises and stay active keep pressure off your back by laying down more often instead of sitting, then you can potentially grow more.
Imma be 18 in 2 months (haven’t grew a beard yet), would you say that I’m still in my puberty?

I made something similar to this with the addition of two straps to stretch my ankle

In the first two days I recorded myself sleeping and due to fatigue my body automatically forced my hands and shoulders out of the device in my sleep after 45 mins. So I created a setting that automatically reduces the tension throughout the night (with the use of some straps and dumbbells ).

I kept recording myself sleeping and soon I spent 3 then 6 then all 8 hours sleeping in the device
I feel dumb af to ask this but how is the process of tibia microfracturing done? Did you do it yourself?

yes at 45yo I went from 5'3 to 6'5 with stretches sprints and drinking lots of water

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, lepo2317, chemtrails and 2 others
Imma be 18 in 2 months (haven’t grew a beard yet), would you say that I’m still in my puberty?
18 too early to be on this forum. You won't leave but I suggest come back in 2 years.

Yes you probably are there are still signs of body development like hair changes, strength changes etc. But 90% chance you won't grow more than 0.5-1 inch so don't put too much hope into it.

I stopped growing at 19.

18 too early to be on this forum. You won't leave but I suggest come back in 2 years.

Yes you probably are there are still signs of body development like hair changes, strength changes etc. But 90% chance you won't grow more than 0.5-1 inch so don't put too much hope into it.

I stopped growing at 19.
Thanks for the advice! See y’all in 2025

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Elvisandreaa, .*my*. and 1 other person
mewing helped me

That's amazing if true, did you follow any guide? Can you share your routine? Microfracturing is a really big thing in the Russian heightmaxxing community and I've heard some success stories but yours beats them all.