Has anyone told you irl you're socially awkward?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
We know most normies don't do this since they don't want to be rude, but I've had a couple people be blunt and tell me straight to my face that I'm awkward as fuck. One of them was my best friend at the time (completely cut him off) and this drunk sheboon I was talking to at a nightclub.

It's one of the most soul crushing feelings when people let you know you're low on the social hierarchy, too brutal to handle

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Klasik01, Xtra and 1 other person
Not really but people have called me shy idk if it's the same feeling

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
We know most normies don't do this since they don't want to be rude, but I've had a couple people be blunt and tell me straight to my face that I'm awkward as fuck. One of them was my best friend at the time (completely cut him off) and this drunk sheboon I was talking to at a nightclub.

It's one of the most soul crushing feelings when people let you know you're low on the social hierarchy, too brutal to handle
yes i got told im weird as fuck

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I enter any place and it instantly becomes weird

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and dopaminebeyondfried

yes almost everyone i talk to for longer than a minute asks me why i’m so nervous

My oneitis and she said "ew" and walked away like a douchebag.