Has Wolffs law been proven scientifically?

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Any studies that show it’s legit? So far we only have anecdotal evidence from tennis players, combat sports players and autists here. I tried bonesmashing for myself and concluded it’s cope and it’s just swelling that went away after a few days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and 5'7 zoomer
I'm tired of retelling this shit for the thousandth time. Unless you are being CONSISTENT, in any given subject or skill, you won't see any fucking results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, Hentaiwatcher69, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
It works don't be a pussy go ahead and smash your face

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
you're supposed to use a sledgehammer or you won't see improvement, beginner mistake.

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 21765 and 2 others
saw a vid saying that smashing ur bones will actually weaken them over time and that it's not legit. kickboxer guys do it to desensitise their shins, but it won't actually strengthen the bone

There are studies on it. It’s more a question to what extent bone can remodel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
i dont give a shit i know wolffs law is legit, since i had a seizure and i fell on my right browridge i have more bonemass there now

• +1
Any studies that show it’s legit? So far we only have anecdotal evidence from tennis players, combat sports players and autists here. I tried bonesmashing for myself and concluded it’s cope and it’s just swelling that went away after a few days
If you mean tennis players and thick wrists that’s bullshit I’ve played tennis for years, good tennis and my wrists are tiny

• +1
If you mean tennis players and thick wrists that’s bullshit I’ve played tennis for years, good tennis and my wrists are tiny
I remember seeing X rays of their one hand being thicker. Idk tho might be a coincidence, it was only 1 example

I remember seeing X rays of their one hand being thicker. Idk tho might be a coincidence, it was only 1 example
Well my hitting arms wrist is like 2 mm thicker but wtf are 2mms 🤣

Yes wolffs law is proven. Bonesmashing is not.

Wolfs law can be true and bonesmashing not, read the law, it doesn't say the bone will grow in the direction of the stress, just becomes denser.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
i dont give a shit i know wolffs law is legit, since i had a seizure and i fell on my right browridge i have more bonemass there now
Go to mma then. Natural bonesmashing.

Saw a monk called Iron fist or some shit, used one hand to drive a nail. That hand looked trollish. it's works but not how you'd like

it’s swelling, if bone smashing was legit muy thai fighters would have calves the size of tree trunks especially the ones that practice by kicking solid objects

i think it can work for pure volume purposes like growing browridge just not for angularity . look at this guys hands

Last edited:
Yes, just look at my jaw.
BeFunky collage

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile