Hating women or misogyny is not the deciding factor in if women will date/sleep with a man or not

S

stunna

Kraken
I’m tired of this “you can’t get women cause women won’t sleep with someone who hates them.” Or “the biggest turn off is misogyny, not height.” Or “it’s not your looks it’s your views.” Like really? So every woman hating misogynist regardless of his physical appearance is a virgin and or in the same position as us? Only the men that respect women are the ones sleeping with them? It’s really just about hot you view women? I don’t think the people spouting this even believe it themselves. We are all aware that a short ugly man who has absolutely no o qualms with women is still less attractive than a 6’2 mall model who treats women like meat. But then they move the goal post and are like “well yeah maybe those men can get hookups with women that don’t respect themselves but they can’t get into healthy relationships.” And your point? Even if that were true, hookups with shallow women is better than no sex by a mile lol! So yeah I wouldn’t mind that either. The point is you can be a misogynist and openly hate and abuse women, you just have to be hot while doing it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member, JeromeMorrow and 8 others
Water. Misogyny can stem from rejection, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Amexmaxx, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
I’m tired of this “you can’t get women cause women won’t sleep with someone who hates them.” Or “the biggest turn off is misogyny, not height.” Or “it’s not your looks it’s your views.” Like really? So every woman hating misogynist regardless of his physical appearance is a virgin and or in the same position as us? Only the men that respect women are the ones sleeping with them? It’s really just about hot you view women? I don’t think the people spouting this even believe it themselves. We are all aware that a short ugly man who has absolutely no o qualms with women is still less attractive than a 6’2 mall model who treats women like meat. But then they move the goal post and are like “well yeah maybe those men can get hookups with women that don’t respect themselves but they can’t get into healthy relationships.” And your point? Even if that were true, hookups with shallow women is better than no sex by a mile lol! So yeah I wouldn’t mind that either. The point is you can be a misogynist and openly hate and abuse women, you just have to be hot while doing it.
lmao the funny thing is is that mysoginistic men are proven in a study to be more attractive to women and have more sexual partners

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Luffymaxxing
my personal views have remained the same however since I hit a cycle and took dut I’ve gotten laid very easily

Word

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and stunna
Women would rather get punched and kicked all the way to the nearest kitchen by Chad than kiss an incel on the cheek

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
literally this. u can rape and kill but look hot while doing it teehee chad only sweetie :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Pale God