Have any of you gigachad mentalcels been rejected in your own house?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Get rejected in his house then. Probably he won't be able to get her to come round if he's an aspie tbh.

just lol.

what kinda "game" do you need to fuck a girl who has come to your house with intentions to fuck you?

seriously, this is all hypothetical pseudoscience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, hebbewem, Chadeep and 3 others
If she came to your house with her consent,You can't get away from there without fucking her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6695
How fucking retarded do you have too be to get rejected at that point?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 6695
How fucking retarded do you have too be to get rejected at that point?

^probably that retarded

and even then the girl might overlook it because of face

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Pussyslayer and Kingcel32

^probably that retarded

and even then the girl might overlook it because of face

Damn, dude got some flexible ass legs. Could probably shove his entire foot up his ass wth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 4612
It can happen. Just because the woman came inside doesn't mean she necessarily wants to fuck at that moment.

It can happen. Just because the woman came inside doesn't mean she necessarily wants to fuck at that moment.
see, this is what I call "hypothetical pseudoscience"

and for the sake of discussion, even if it "can" happen, will it happen everytime?

let's just face reality, once you are super good looking, you can't lose

and for the sake of discussion, even if it "can" happen, will it happen everytime?

Key is super gl, which is less then 1%

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LooksmaxDon1 and BlackPillChad
just lol.

what kinda "game" do you need to fuck a girl who has come to your house with intentions to fuck you?

seriously, this is all hypothetical pseudoscience
Jfl if you take graycels seriously (I am a former graycel btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Don't bother arguing with these fucktarded greycels bro

They're probably bluepill infiltrators from other sites

Looksmax.me got too popular and the floodgates have been opened

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and MentalistKebab
Don't bother arguing with these fucktarded greycels bro

They're probably bluepill infiltrators from other sites

Looksmax.me got too popular and the floodgates have been opened
legit, they are focused on hiding the truth about how easy chad has it

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

Obviously looks make it a lot less likely, and if it is happening every time there is something you are doing wrong (not just looks at that point, because she wouldn't go inside with you if you didn't pass her looks threshold).

With that said, I have personally been rejected by women who have agreed to come inside my apartment, it isn't just a 'hypothetical'. One example I will give is a woman I was making out with who broke down sobbing after we kissed. The reason she gave was that she wasn't over her ex-boyfriend. One possible explanation for this is that he wasn't actually her ex, and she was trying to cheat on him but ultimately didn't go through with it. Maybe she would have if I were hotter, but I can't know.

One of the dangers of the blackpill is that you see everything through that lens and forget the human element.

Obviously looks make it a lot less likely, and if it is happening every time there is something you are doing wrong (not just looks at that point, because she wouldn't go inside with you if you didn't pass her looks threshold).

With that said, I have personally been rejected by women who have agreed to come inside my apartment, it isn't just a 'hypothetical'. One example I will give is a woman I was making out with who broke down sobbing after we kissed. The reason she gave was that she wasn't over her ex-boyfriend. One possible explanation for this is that he wasn't actually her ex, and she was trying to cheat on him but ultimately didn't go through with it. Maybe she would have if I were hotter, but I can't know.

One of the dangers of the blackpill is that you see everything through that lens and forget the human element.
you have a good point.

but like I said, this kinda thing is more an exception than the rule. even I can acknowledge chad can occasionally face rejection.

for chads, rejections are the exception, success is the rule
for normies, rejections are the rule, success is the exception

basically

you have a good point.

but like I said, this kinda thing is more an exception than the rule. even I can acknowledge chad can occasionally face rejection.

for chads, rejections are the exception, success is the rule
for normies, rejections are the rule, success is the exception

basically

I can agree with that. But i think even a Chad needs to play the numbers game to a certain extent. If Chad matches 100 women on Tinder, and 20 agree to meet him, and 10 of those sleep with him he is still doing extremely well even though his success percentage is only 10%

I can agree with that. But i think even a Chad needs to play the numbers game to a certain extent. If Chad matches 100 women on Tinder, and 20 agree to meet him, and 10 of those sleep with him he is still doing extremely well even though his success percentage is only 10%
agreed, although getting a tinder match and not meeting her is a much different "rejection" than meeting someone and not fucking

but overall we agree

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
lmao how the fuck can you invite a girl over and she accepts and you dont slay??? its guaranteed she is DTF if you merely say lets watch a movie and she says yes

btw, I just thought of this.

the girl didn't turn you down because you weren't "NT" or lacked game, there were external factors. so this just proves my point that you need to have low functioning autism to fuck up when a girl comes directly to your house