Have i bought the wrong redlight lamp?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I just bought this Philips HP-3643 InfraCare (650 Watt) Infrared Lamp from ebay. I have now read the manual, and there is written that the lamp should only be used for muscles and not the face.

I think the lamp has 700 to 3.000nm. Is this a wrong lamp for collagen/anti aging on the face, and could possibly do harm to my face?

Bildschirmfoto 2020 05 02 um 203319
Bildschirmfoto 2020 05 02 um 203328

joovv and platinum therapy are the only legit ones

It's the wrong one, I did the same mistake.

Be careful, you will get superficial burns within a few days of this.

Why not get the mask jfl

It's the wrong one, I did the same mistake.

Be careful, you will get superficial burns within a few days of this.
Damn, why? Wrong wavelength?

I researched into it but forgot, wavelength or wattage or something. You'll notice how it feels hot but ask anyone with a juve or legit red lamp and they don't heat you up. These are for sore muscles/ joints etc and even the booklet says keep atleast 80-100 cm away. I

I researched into it but forgot, wavelength or wattage or something. You'll notice how it feels hot but ask anyone with a juve or legit red lamp and they don't heat you up. These are for sore muscles/ joints etc and even the booklet says keep atleast 80-100 cm away. I
they are not led. they give out a lot of heat in addition to the light hence the high power consumption

they are not led. they give out a lot of heat in addition to the light hence the high power consumption
I asked a guy on r/redlighttherapy, why you and @dmx told me the lamp is not good for facial skin.
His answer:

"because the lamp that you got is an infrared heat lamp that targets muscles and joint pain and even lung congestion.

But if you can put it at 12 to 24 inches away from your face and use it for only 15 minutes, you still get the 650 nm and 850 nm for your face

of course if you put your face too near you will feel a burning sensation. You just have to practice distancing if you are going to use it for the face.

Of course, the best for the face would be the infrared LED which does not emit heat. The best is Infrared LED Face mask and neck

I do not have an infrared LED face mask so instead, i use my infrared reptile heat lamp which just costs $12 for my face but i put it about 12 inches distance from my face since if it is too near it will burn."