Have i fucked up my facial growth with shitty posture?

!MagicMan777

!MagicMan777

Iron
this is my side profile with how i usually walk
Photo on 09 01 24 at 1033 2

this is my side profile if i force myself to lower my head down to what seems more natural
Photo on 09 01 24 at 1032 4 2

and finally heres my side profile if i really force my head down to make my ears straight
Photo on 09 01 24 at 1032

and just for added context here is my front profile
Photo on 09 01 24 at 1039

all pictures taken with 0 frauding with my shitty mac camera

im 18 btw jfl:fuk::feelshaha: really hoping my bodies developing slowly with that k strategy instead of me just getting fucked and looking like this and being 5'7 for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and LooksThinker
yes i know i have shit acne im working on it

I dont think so buddy

No
Looks average as fuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, WhiteGoodman, LooksThinker and 1 other person
No lol elliot de poot has worse posture and an insane jaw

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, RiceCel1234, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
You probably look cute to foids so don't worry

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
no lmfao its all genetics for most part. Your real problem is big ass nose and acne

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
View attachment 2664212

this is my side profile if i force myself to lower my head down to what seems more natural
View attachment 2664216

and finally heres my side profile if i really force my head down to make my ears straightView attachment 2664218

View attachment 2664222

im 18 btw jfl:fuk::feelshaha: really hoping my bodies developing slowly with that k strategy instead of me just getting fucked and looking like this and being 5'7 for no reason
potential

potential
i think i have potential because my dad was a masculine chad who people always said looked like a moviestar

really really hoping my genetics didnt crap out and i will develop the same way he did in both height and a sharper jawline

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
i think i have potential because my dad was a masculine chad who people always said looked like a moviestar

really really hoping my genetics didnt crap out and i will develop the same way he did in both height and a sharper jawline
You look like you've got a really good base for looksmaxxing/hardmaxxing and you look NT which is very important ur main issue is your height imo.

18 is still young so you've got like another 3-4 years to masculinise and grow taller nigger.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
View attachment 2664212

View attachment 2664216

and finally heres my side profile if i really force my head down to make my ears straightView attachment 2664218

View attachment 2664222

No, the only thing posture can change is ur spine

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Blast HGH or rope, you looks like a middle schooler

thats good no? means im still developing id think
No, if you already had growth spurt and got to 5’7 and then stopped growing then it’s over, if you’re still growing now it means the plates are still open

No, if you already had growth spurt and got to 5’7 and then stopped growing then it’s over, if you’re still growing now it means the plates are still open
ive never had a growth spurt ever

Ive found my twin!????

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 30611
Wow ive never could have guessed, on looksmax? My twin? How?! Other than me being 5”8 sligthly bigger… we are same acne brocels!

HGH injection dont do roid, and you will be htn

Wow ive never could have guessed, on looksmax? My twin? How?! Other than me being 5”8 sligthly bigger… we are same acne brocels!
:feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51098 and edgemaxx