Have u ever cum in girl raw?

I am Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless Virgin...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Deleted member, GetShrekt and 1 other person
*Crtl F* "no"

* See no one said no, proceed to do more drugs and seethe. *

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Do the opposite

Pull out mid fuck and say "you know what, nevermind" and go cold

don't tho it's pure sociopath tier

But you could fuck them without busting, same result but it comes from discipline and proper muscular function surrounding the pelvic floor
Women dont give a fuck they can go without normie sex LMAO

They would only be pissed if chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Women dont give a fuck they can go without normie sex LMAO

They would only be pissed if chad

I mean I'm talking from experience, it's not like this is basement tales 101 ft aspiemaxxedcels

I'll lay it out in simple format

If you're dicking them down you pass the looks threshold
If you dick them down and satisfy them but don't cum you're one of the first (if not the first) men to do that to them in their entire lives
Makes them think something is wrong with them

Looks threshold is the most important part of looks. Threshold goes up the higher calibre of girls you bang. Obviously chad has higher baseline interest but this technique works on all levels HTN+

I'm honest about it and just tell them it's on my end/multi orgasmic sex but it gets them wanting more and more

This is an incel forum, right? so how do you know what you're talking about? I am no longer incel

Last edited:
Yeah, it feels insane.

Not too often though(high inhib)

I mean I'm talking from experience, it's not like this is basement tales 101 ft aspiemaxxedcels

I'll lay it out in simple format

If you're dicking them down you pass the looks threshold
If you dick them down and satisfy them but don't cum you're one of the first (if not the first) men to do that to them in their entire lives
Makes them think something is wrong with them

Looks threshold is the most important part of looks. Threshold goes up the higher calibre of girls you bang. Obviously chad has higher baseline interest but this technique works on all levels HTN+

I'm honest about it and just tell them it's on my end/multi orgasmic sex but it gets them wanting more and more

This is an incel forum, right? so how do you know what you're talking about? I am no longer incel
DN rd + ratio

Yeah. Multiple times

Bro i just tell my gf that if she got pregnant i will leave her and she will be a single mother (asian gf from strict asian household so will do anything to avoid getting that)

Just scare them bro
Jfl based.

R u black or white?

I might just hit it raw, hold up
that's out my element
I like darkskins
love her melanin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member
I might just hit it raw, hold up
that's out my element
I like darkskins
love her melanin
A6676C64 2073 45E8 8526 082C4545B3FB

yur. wirst part about it is buying plan b if shes not on birth control

So, what gives?

Tbf though I am ethnic and I came inside my noodle gf hundreds of times.

Even a lot of noodle hookups asked me to cum inside them but I was always too paranoid and I didn't think they were hot enough so I didn't

So, what gives?

Tbf though I am ethnic and I came inside my noodle gf hundreds of times.

Even a lot of noodle hookups asked me to cum inside them but I was always too paranoid and I didn't think they were hot enough so I didn't
Yeah man thatsa big thing. I struggle to stay hard if i dont find the female attractive. They have to be a minimum 6/10 facially and slim body