Have we been lied to about ideal body for foids??

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
I was always under the impression that women find men with a good Shoulder 2 waist ratio, decently built and Abs. But I ran into this ig reel and all foids are simping for this body type. Are they virtue signaling??

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Before all retards mistake what I’m saying, I’m not talking about sub 10% physiques or roids.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
this is just lower appeal but it's still good is all

Just get lean bro !
Hahaha

Mogge
I was always under the impression that women find men with a good Shoulder 2 waist ratio, decently built and Abs. But I ran into this ig reel and all foids are simping for this body type. Are they virtue signaling??

mogger lower third
Masculine stubble
Big arms
Tattoos
Hoes probably think hes dominant due to all of his masculine traits
it looks like He Literally only holds fat in his belly

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lemonnz, sudanguy and 2 others
Mogge

mogger lower third
Masculine stubble
Big arms
Tattoos
Hoes probably think hes dominant due to all of his masculine traits
it looks like He Literally only holds fat in his belly
I thought abs were a big halo to ur smv and it got foids wet.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Wishful thinking, denial, cope, being intimidated by high standards, not understand halo effect deep enough.

Regardless of what they say, any women would choose the same guy with lower % bf.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, BigLooks22 and LooksThinker
Do you not notice the only girls attracted to this are 30+ milfs w children or most commonly girls w daddy issues and are fucked in the head, also niggers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lemonnz and rubberduck
Blue collar trailer trash roasties like that yea

He's buffed and is good looking with tattoos so why wouldn't they want him?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and JawMogger
I nees his fat distrubtion real bad bro

That’s what I’m saying @SomaliMax it’s dependent on how the abs insert.
David laid’s Abs are ideal

That’s what I’m saying @SomaliMax it’s dependent on how the abs insert.
David laid’s Abs are ideal
Bro worrying about insertions is a incel trait. Women/untrained people will look at any bit of muscle in the abdominal and call it abs.

David laid abs are asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Actualized Human

And ppl say i cope when i talk about nfl players and rugby players being female gazed physiques and aesthetics faggots being male gaze hahahajha

Bro worrying about insertions is a incel trait. Women/untrained people will look at any bit of muscle in the abdominal and call it abs.

David laid abs are asymmetrical
Cope @User28823

he has a massive halo

Do you not notice the only girls attracted to this are 30+ milfs w children or most commonly girls w daddy issues and are fucked in the head, also niggers
Yup exactly disgusting for anybody 16-22 who’s not a hoodrat

Ja442op6oqi71
Dfa0f2b70c15fb371b0b5f82ddc1ac16

Ideal
Bodybuilder 842226804

85kgs twinkle male gazed

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yup exactly disgusting for anybody 16-22 who’s not a hoodrat
disgusting for men, women don't give a shit cause he looks good and masculine facially. If he was a pretty boy with facial fat 16-22 also wouldn't care.

disgusting for men, women don't give a shit cause he looks good and masculine facially. If he was a pretty boy with facial fat 16-22 also wouldn't care.
It’s his face not his physique that attracts that’s the point and he’s not attracting women in that age range bro look at the comments.

Ye like me i have pretry boyish face and having bloat of body fat destroys my facial appeal

There are countless studies proving women are attracted to STW ratio. Upper pic guys r massive but they aren’t aesthetic.
Jfls keep coping "muh studies" meanwhile tall thick bones rugby players fuck beckies left and right

It’s his face not his physique that attracts that’s the point and he’s not attracting women in that age range bro look at the comments.
i'm looking at the comments i see a lot of JBs, there's a lot of comments. Also like i said JBs wouldn't be turned off on the same body type on a prettyboy.

There are countless studies proving women are attracted to STW ratio. Upper pic guys r massive but they aren’t aesthetic.
ur body will be asthetic if ur GL, that's all there is too it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i'm looking at the comments i see a lot of JBs, there's a lot of comments. Also like i said JBs wouldn't be turned off on the same body type on a prettyboy.
alright bro I went through the comments and the top ones were from obese foids yes obese I can show u the screens if u want.

Also yea ofc a prettyboy can get away with that because face and NT will always rain Supreme but frame is very important still

alright bro I went through the comments and the top ones were from obese foids yes obese I can show u the screens if u want.

Also yea ofc a prettyboy can get away with that because face and NT will always rain Supreme but frame is very important still
https://www.instagram.com/sylvievangroezen/
https://www.instagram.com/oliwiamaslo/
none of these looked obsese and i looked for 30 seconds

First comment I saw on the video was from a kike tranny
i mean that's to be expected even on prettyboys, sheebons are the most liked for some reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel

@TechnoBoss thoughts?

U sound very low t tbh

@TechnoBoss thoughts?
It is the case but to be honest, abs are not really required. This guy has frame which is very attractive. Even sitting down in his car, you can tell he's a big dude. His biceps aren't cut, he doesn't look like a bodybuilder, but he looks BIG. He also has a good face. Looks like he can clean up really well and look more like a Chad if he wants.

Of course in terms of bodybuilding, waist to shoulder ratio, "decently built" (whatever that really means tbh) and having abs are good, but it's not necessarily the only thing women will simp for. Just have good frame, fill out a shirt, and be HTN+ theory wins again tbh.