Have you actually ever known anyone who had "covid" in your personal life?

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Master
Asking srsly because I have not. Me and all of my family members are unvaccinated but none of us have caught "covid"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, CarrotMaxxer and NoseProphecy
Iโ€™m unvaxxed and I didnโ€™t get Covid once lol. But I do know some who caught Covid

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
idk i caught a cold but nobody ik had full blown "covid"

• +1
I have only ever seen people online who were vaxxed claiming to have caught covid

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
My neighbor had a moderate cold and fever for a week at the height of thr pandemic and that's about it. No one I knew irl died or experienced any of those dangerous symptoms

• +1
Reactions: reek and IRL_Reject
idk i caught a cold but nobody ik had full blown "covid"
Did you ever get tested for it? I'm gonna be honest, I did not, but I've never had any sickness between now and the start of COVID, excluding a sniffly nose, but I get allergies

its not over til its over​

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Did you ever get tested for it? I'm gonna be honest, I did not, but I've never had any sickness between now and the start of COVID, excluding a sniffly nose, but I get allergies
according to those rapid tests i had covid
it was extremely mild tho
just a runny nose followed by a cough

and yes, its not over til its over

• +1
Reactions: reek and IRL_Reject

never had it again though ya? if you got tested again

I had it. I had crazy chills and recurring fevers for a week.

• +1
Never got the vax

• Love it
Asking srsly because I have not. Me and all of my family members are unvaccinated but none of us have caught "covid"
my whole family, everyone is alive, i didnt get vaccinated. i had covid too. not gonna fall for the matrix vaccine scam

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and IRL_Reject
i knew 2 and one of them died but i knew a shit ton more that died but i live around a bunch of retirement homes

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and IRL_Reject
my whole family, everyone is alive, i didnt get vaccinated. i had covid too. not gonna fall for the matrix vaccine scam
I love you as a poster bro ngl

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
Are you suggesting that Covid-19 isn't real? Because if you are, I'll have to call ZOG.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, theonewhocantascend and IRL_Reject
Oh yeah I now remember I did know a few people that died but they were all oldcels(60+) or were suffering from some disease before

Why u putting quotes around the word covid

• +1
Are you suggesting that Covid-19 isn't real? Because if you are, I'll have to call ZOG.
nah bro I swear, on ZOG fam, straight up, I believe in COVID, I plan on getting my microchip and neuralink asap as well

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
Why u putting quotes around the word covid

26666.jpg

Did you only get it the one time?
Yeah, I had a fever randomly so I got tested and it was positive. Then I had crazy chills and couldnโ€™t get warm no matter what. That was the only unique part of it. Other than the intense chills, it felt just like an intense fever that you havenโ€™t had in awhile.

You are basically asking if anyone I know have had the flu.

It's hilarious how kikes were able to make everyone wear masks and socially isolate because of a mortal disease that's suddenly GONE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: reek
i know like 20 ppl who caught and several others who were like relatives to them, ppl in town etc that have died from covid including 2 family members of my ex gf

my mum and I are unvaxxed, she got covid once but beat it easily
I have only ever seen people online who were vaxxed claiming to have caught covid
my dad got the joo vax and still got it:feelskek:

i probably caught it, but it felt just like another cold. people who were mortified by covid beyond the initial panic when we didn't have any data are the biggest retards in existence. they treat masks and vaccines like magical spells that will "save grandma". masks do next to nothing against aerosolized viral pathogens, and vaccines don't do shit against highly mutagenic cold and flu viruses

same i didnt feel like it was harsh just mild cold cough and fever

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back