Have you ever heard of the Laffer Curve?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
The Laffer Curve is a concept in economy which, resuming it in an unjust manner, it means that if the state/collector keeps making taxes more and more higher, it will reach a point in which they will collect less money even though it sounds contradictory.

"The Laffer curve assumes that no tax revenue is raised at the extreme tax rates of 0% and 100%, meaning that there is a tax rate between 0% and 100% that maximizes government tax revenue"

The taxpayer will reach such a point of desperation that he will get tired of paying taxes and either will start to work less or resort to illegal activities in which the money that he earns will not be subject to taxation. Therefore the state will collect less.

Kobe Bryant latest carrer injuries is an example of the Laffer Curve working outside of economics. His trainer Tim Grover (Also trained Michael Jordan) said: “One of the biggest differences between the two is Michael always knew when it was enough,” Grover says. “And he would listen to you. If you said, ‘That’s it,' then that's it. With Kobe, to him, ‘That’s it' means that's it for that moment, but three hours later, I can start back up again.” It's also a sheer example of how the Laffer Curve can work both ways. It can maximize your perceived status and manliness while at the same time in can destroy your gains on other fields.

What are the Laffer Curves of Looksmaxxing? For example, i would say that a man who watches himself too much in the mirror or asks too much about how he looks is a victim of this phenonena in which his perceived (And non perceived) manliness will be heavily affected by such attitude.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: moggingu, kebab and Zenis
The Laffer Curve is a concept in economy which, resuming it in an unjust manner, it means that if the state/collector keeps making taxes more and more higher, it will reach a point in which they will collect less money even though it sounds contradictory.

"The Laffer curve assumes that no tax revenue is raised at the extreme tax rates of 0% and 100%, meaning that there is a tax rate between 0% and 100% that maximizes government tax revenue"

The taxpayer will reach such a point of desperation that he will get tired of paying taxes and either will start to work less or resort to illegal activities in which the money that he earns will not be subject to taxation. Therefore the state will collect less.

Kobe Bryant latest carrer injuries is an example of the Laffer Curve working outside of economics. His trainer Tim Grover (Also trained Michael Jordan) said: “One of the biggest differences between the two is Michael always knew when it was enough,” Grover says. “And he would listen to you. If you said, ‘That’s it,' then that's it. With Kobe, to him, ‘That’s it' means that's it for that moment, but three hours later, I can start back up again.” It's also a sheer example of how the Laffer Curve can work both way. It can maximize your perceived status and amnliness while at the same time in can destroy your gains on other fields.

What are the Laffer Curves of Looksmaxxing? For example, i would say that a man who watches himself too much in the mirror or asks too much about how he looks is a victim of this phenonena in which his perceived (And non perceived) manliness will be heavily affected by such attitude.
I promise you nobody is reading nor cares about this

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, moggathon, Lynxress and 1 other person

Kobe Bryant latest carrer injuries is an example of the Laffer Curve working outside of economics. His trainer Tim Grover (Also trained Michael Jordan) said: “One of the biggest differences between the two is Michael always knew when it was enough,” Grover says. “And he would listen to you. If you said, ‘That’s it,' then that's it. With Kobe, to him, ‘That’s it' means that's it for that moment, but three hours later, I can start back up again.” It's also a sheer example of how the Laffer Curve can work both ways. It can maximize your perceived status and manliness while at the same time in can destroy your gains on other fields.

B72BC532 FC25 4529 8CCA D649332D67FF

Place of cucks. If i had said "Have you ever heard of the Sheebon Curve" they would all have rushed into the thread

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

This faggot must love DNR memes.

more like the water curve

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Learned something new today, thanks OP