Have you ever noticed that there's no members from Spain?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Beetlejuice
quality insight as ususal mate, although i think zyros is so severely malnourised from lampostmaxing he simply doesnt have the energy to laugh anymore without his vital organs failing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Lev Peshkov, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Because it’s impossible to be a incel in spain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, TsarTsar444 and arab_chink
They all mog or are gay no need for the forum

badg96, zyros

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Samsepioler
Spanish men are attractive according to spanish women, they are usually NT and have good height compared to latinos.

Erudicion :(

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hernan, Deleted member 60051 and HitAndRun
Possibly because Spain does not have an obesity epidemic and migrant workers do not go to Spain.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
wrong, spain is full of mediterranean moggers

it's easy for currycels to be incels in spain but i doubt there's curries in spain

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
wrong, spain is full of mediterranean moggers

it's easy for currycels to be incels in spain but i doubt there's curries in spain
So i am right?

So i am right?
you said it's impossible to be an incel in spain... which is an incorrect statement

if spain had deathnic immigrants then there will be incels in spain (the deathnics)

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
you said it's impossible to be an incel in spain... which is an incorrect statement

if spain had deathnic immigrants then there will be incels in spain (the deathnics)
But you said that you doubt there was any currys in spain

But you said that you doubt there was any currys in spain
yeah, i don't think there's curries in spain

at least not a noticable majority

if there were chinks and curries in spain and they made up a good portion of spain's population, then spain would be a land full of incels imo

wherever there's more whites and less ethnics, the inceldom rates of those countries are the lowest

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
@itorroella9

Spanish men are attractive according to spanish women, they are usually NT and have good height compared to latinos.
Im from Spain and im autistic and short.

yeah, i don't think there's curries in spain

at least not a noticable majority

if there were chinks and curries in spain and they made up a good portion of spain's population, then spain would be a land full of incels imo

wherever there's more whites and less ethnics, the inceldom rates of those countries are the lowest
Im ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
It's mostly ethnics or immigrants on here. Spain doesnt have much of them. Spain is very NT country so they don't find refuge in sites like these.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
It's mostly ethnics or immigrants on here. Spain doesnt have much of them. Spain is very NT country so they don't find refuge in sites like these.
So why am I here

• JFL
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
I had this same thought over a year ago as well, barely any spaniards for a nation of 50 million people. But whats more shocking is how they were/are way more Portuguese somehow even tho their population is way less, i wonder why

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
incel in georgia incel in spain man

Life as average man in Spain:

impossible to be incel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 60051
spain=heaven probably

They prefer watching football and going to bars instead of crying about looks on an internet forum

Biggest cities are full of moroccans and latinos and they are incresing in number very fast. In fact spaniard kids are a minority on some Catalunya/Andalucia places.
Party culture makes it very easy to get laid but there's still a lot of sexless men here. Women's attractiveness does not help in any way, they are not only short and ugly but also their personality is hideous and nothing about them is feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and arab_chink
Life as average man in Spain:

impossible to be incel

Marc Anthony is not Spanish though. He’s Latino

But if you meant it in another way I mean yeah I’m guessing you just have to put up with rude people every once in a while in Spain. Other than that it’s a good country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and arab_chink
I am ethnic who lives in Spain, here you can get women, but ugly or fat. stacys are for mediterranean slayers

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Marc Anthony is not Spanish though. He’s Latino
he speaks spanish though. how much difference is there?
But if you meant it in another way I mean yeah I’m guessing you just have to put up with rude people every once in a while in Spain. Other than that it’s a good country
Spanish people seem so much more relaxed, chill, social compared to northern european countries like the netherlands ngl

Biggest cities are full of moroccans and latinos and they are incresing in number very fast. In fact spaniard kids are a minority on some Catalunya/Andalucia places.
moroccans and latinos aren’t incels lol

chinks and curries are incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Luffymaxxing
@Cutecel2001

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
@Cutecel2001

• JFL
he speaks spanish though. how much difference is there?

Spanish people seem so much more relaxed, chill, social compared to northern european countries like the netherlands ngl
Never been to spain but from what I’ve been told they’re different in culture and stuff like that

Not all Latinos are ugly ethnics though lol. In some South American countries there’s a bunch of white people

And yeah I imagine Scandinavian countries are shit for social life. And I complain when I’m around Hispanics most of the time smh

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@Cutecel2001

• +1