Have you ever seen an old person change drastically their mind and way of behaving?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Have you ever witnessed so? Personally i have only seen that in youtube videos of old people converting to Islam or so (Also converts in the mosque from Friday to Friday when i was in the west)

But meeting for example a, let's say, an average american patriot becoming woke or an old leftist becoming gay and dressing purple stuff i have never witnessed it in person. Maybe that stepfather of the Kardashians but you could tell something was off with that nigga.

Edit: Abstain Alzheimer and such

• +1
Reactions: wsada
people rarely change their personality much after young adulthood. (<21yo)

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
My grandfather he was good and everything untill suddenly he became evil and very hateful he hates my mom and all of his children

• So Sad
My grandfather he was good and everything untill suddenly he became evil and very hateful he hates my mom and all of his children
What happened bro? Maybe a mental illness or something

• +1
howard hughes

• +1
people rarely change their personality much after young adulthood. (<21yo)
People change a lot after 21 especially nowadays that 21 is the new 10. Maybe after 30-35 they stop

What happened bro? Maybe a mental illness or something
Idk really probably something to do with greed
The house we r living in was his it's still in his name even tho he gave it to us like 20 years ago he wants to kick us out and everything idk bro I just think he got fucked up with age

• So Sad
Idk really probably something to do with greed
The house we r living in was his it's still in his name even tho he gave it to us like 20 years ago he wants to kick us out and everything idk bro I just think he got fucked up with age
Man that stuff happened to my family also. The sister of my grandfather gave them a house for 15 years but she kicked all the family out lately. This was back in the 2000s when i was a kid.

Just couple days ago i returned to have a walk in that street, i was born in that house

• So Sad