have you met a celebrity before?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
If so who? I met this big nigga before he got famous, he used to own a gym near me. Luckily I was only a child, so the mog was understandable

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I met that slut the Queen of England.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Shkreliii, coispet and 3 others
I met the guy who plays Eugene from the walking dead one day at a store

• Woah
Reactions: quaalxdes and NumbThePain
I used to live in osmangazi when I was a kid. And many of the footballers were from there.

Altay Bayındır was our neighbour. And our families still know each other well.
Last time I met him was when I was 7.

Havent met him since then

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and sub5c3l
I met Jordan from Ibiza Weekender and he called me good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
some influencers and famous djs

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and N1666
I've kinda met Willem Dafoe - I worked as an extra at What Happened to Monday(2017) and when I went to the toilet, I occupied a stall and heard someone else entering and using the urinal...When I got out, I saw it was Willem pissing, I was so close to him...I didn't bother him, it would have been rude. Also saw and walked during some scenes next to Noomi Rapace.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Gargantuan, Shkreliii and 3 others
Jackie Chan
Draymond Green
Marshawn Lynch
Yad (Celeb amongst Incel community)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and N1666
I’ve met Biden, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Machine Gun Kelly, Dua Lipa and Markiplier. I’ve met like 10 others at the Oscar’s too, but that’s really it tbh. I’m best friends with a couple of them innit bozos ☠️

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roge, borismonster, Kamui and 7 others
If so who? I met this big nigga before he got famous, he used to own a gym near me. Luckily I was only a child, so the mog was understandable
View attachment 2813774
Kendal Jenner legit gave me a drink I’m not even lying lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and N1666
I’ve met Biden, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Machine Gun Kelly, Dua Lipa and Markiplier. I’ve met like 10 others at the Oscar’s too, but that’s really it tbh. I’m best friends with a couple of them innit bozos ☠️

@Vermilioncore
Nah I didn’t know that old fart Biden was at the Oscar’s 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and N1666
Did you speak to them? What were they like
Me and my family met Jackie Chan in an elevator when I went to Hawaii as a little kid. We greeted each other and he was very nice. Draymond came to my HS to talk to students and he was chill. We said wassup and dapped each other up.

• +1
She came to my college bar to advertise her tequilla brand, she was handing out shots to ppl at the bar

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
I saw jonah hill while I was eating out

Denisdaily some random roblox youtuber was infront of me at the Shrek ride in London

• JFL
Most famous person I’ve met is Azim Osmani

Famous supermodel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NumbThePain, N1666 and dannydipss
a bunch of my customers are famous, most of them are dutch athletes that competed at the olympics.

I maintain their yards while they're busy.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and coispet
a bunch of my customers are famous, most of them are dutch athletes that competed at the olympics.

I maintain their yards while they're busy.
Have u shrekshed any of those?

I've kinda met Willem Dafoe - I worked as an extra at What Happened to Monday(2017) and when I went to the toilet, I occupied a stall and heard someone else entering and using the urinal...When I got out, I saw it was Willem pissing, I was so close to him...I didn't bother him, it would have been rude. Also saw and walked during some scenes next to Noomi Rapace.
He has a massive dick. You should’ve taken a peak

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Gonthar
Gary Neville

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ascension and N1666
i saw lebron james from the edge of a crowd

• +1
I saw Tulisa on a train once that's it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and Manletmachine
4026427_1711130942051.png

If this the only "celebrity" you have meet, then you have not meet anyone famous.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Axii
met myself

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
saw cody rhodes was within 1 feet

• +1
Sv3rige

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Narcissus🥀, Shkreliii and 2 others
I’ve got really close to ballora but then she disappeared

• JFL
Shaq o neil

• +1
4026427_1711130942051.png

If this the only "celebrity" you have meet, then you have not meet anyone famous.
He has been in plenty of films and has 5 million followers on Instagram, I think he is pretty famous....

Met or should I say saw him. pattinson when I was at airport in toilet he looked like a mythical creatures and I started staring at him he smirked and realised the brutal mog he dealt to a INADIAN like me thank fully I was still a child.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0323_162638.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0323_162638.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Met or should I say saw him. pattinson when I was at airport in toilet he looked like a mythical creatures and I started staring at him he smirked and realised the brutal mog he dealt to a INADIAN like me thank fully I was still a child.
Ive seen a psl chad eastern, i legit glimzed at him, and he was smirking, like he knew all the women wanted to fuck him, he had this slavic russian robust, but piercing blue eyes and chad look, it was an 1 hour train drive, and i only looked at him once, despite sitting there

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and looksmac
Did he teach you the yad stop?
Nah lmao. I saw him walking my direction in the street and I just froze. All the pua stuff aside, he’s a chill dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Nah lmao. I saw him walking my direction in the street and I just froze. All the pua stuff aside, he’s a chill dude.
I checked the site he used to push, now it's been replaced by a HTN

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Seen a lot. Noel Gallagher or PewDiePie or Chris Eubank is the most famous one I've seen. Dunno which is more famous out of them tho.

Never met any of them tho

The closest I got to one was Jeremy lynch walking past me whilst smirking about something for some reason

Last edited:
  • JFL
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: N1666.