Have you met these type of subhumans?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
You know the kind of subhumans that you want to bully and make fun of. There are the kind of subhumans that make you feel bad for them and then there are these. You want to see bad things happen to them, punch them in their faces Ram their heads into the wall. The kind that makes you want to grind your teeth when you see them. Hearing them talk alone is enough to offend you. Their personality and aura is just utterly repulsive. My roomate is one. @BrahminBoss @murdah @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, micropp, dna_cel and 9 others
literally every single slightly below avg to avg NT outgoing person

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Aero and Jason Voorhees
You know the kind of subhumans that you want to bully and make fun of. There are the kind of subhumans that make you feel pity for them and then there are this kind. You want to see hmbad things happen to them, punch them in their faces. Ram their heads into the wall etc. My roomate is one. @BrahminBoss @murdah @TechnoBoss
yes they are called crashouts

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
3663940 IMG 4264

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, BrahminBoss, PseduoAryan and 4 others
I hate it when subhumans act confident, like know your place you fag lmao

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, hiwasuwor and Jason Voorhees
Images 23

Like this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, PseduoAryan, Aero and 3 others
Did your roommate do something to piss you off?

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Did your roommate do something to piss you off?
Yes it's 12 pm and this nigga is on a video call with some other subhuman. I'm going to my friends dorm to sleep. Can't tolerate this nigga

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, PseduoAryan, M-1014 and 2 others
You know the kind of subhumans that you want to bully and make fun of. There are the kind of subhumans that make you feel bad for them and then there are this kind. You want to see bad things happen to them, punch them in their faces Ram their heads into the wall. The kind that makes you grind ypur teeth when you see them. Hearing them talk alone is enough to offend you. Their personality and aura is just utterly repulsive. My roomate is one. @BrahminBoss @murdah @TechnoBoss
A 5ft5 manlet unironically threatened to beat me up to impress a group of foids he was hanging out with. He is a fuckign twink and and I could kill for fun but thiis bitch still does the same thing over and over again.

Im waiting for him to actually do something to me so that I can cave his skull in :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, PseduoAryan, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Yes it's 12 pm and this nigga is on a video call with some other subhuman. I'm going to my friends dorm to sleep. Can't tolerate this nigga
Tell him take the call outside or something. No reason you should have to leave cause he wants yap at all hours of the night.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
You know the kind of subhumans that you want to bully and make fun of. There are the kind of subhumans that make you feel bad for them and then there are this kind. You want to see bad things happen to them, punch them in their faces Ram their heads into the wall. The kind that makes you grind ypur teeth when you see them. Hearing them talk alone is enough to offend you. Their personality and aura is just utterly repulsive. My roomate is one. @BrahminBoss @murdah @TechnoBoss
I once met this Short, tiny skull, short face thai guy. I wanted to punch him so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
i never met a bigger loser then me so no

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PseduoAryan, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
He seems very low inhib

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Live qnd let live

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Bump

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
You know the kind of subhumans that you want to bully and make fun of. There are the kind of subhumans that make you feel bad for them and then there are these. You want to see bad things happen to them, punch them in their faces Ram their heads into the wall. The kind that makes you want to grind your teeth when you see them. Hearing them talk alone is enough to offend you. Their personality and aura is just utterly repulsive. My roomate is one. @BrahminBoss @murdah @TechnoBoss
r/IncelTears subhuman faggots comes up in my mind

I hate attractive people more than subhumans

With Patesh i can see him as my own, betrayed by nature. Even though no one can love that little maloclussioned curry face, he’s just like me

With Chad, life got handed to him on a golden plate, he has everything. Tall, big dick, good looking. I’d say NT but he doesnt even need that. Chad still acts like he is allowed to have problems in his life

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I hate attractive people more than subhumans

With Patesh i can see him as my own, betrayed by nature. Even though no one can love that little maloclussioned curry face, he’s just like me

With Chad, life got handed to him on a golden plate, he has everything. Tall, big dick, good looking. I’d say NT but he doesnt even need that. Chad still acts like he is allowed to have problems in his life
indeed brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back