and that was still a shitty one

thoughts

rate my brain

Low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Huge accomplishment tho I don’t want to be rude

No dick having ass mofo

last time i tried masturbating was in summer of 2022 when i desperatly tried to feel something and i dont mean mentally but physically but i couldnt and got a panic attack which nearly sent me to the hospital, havent bothered since then. libido is below 0 anyway

last time i tried masturbating was in summer of 2022 when i desperatly tried to feel something and i dont mean mentally but physically but i couldnt and got a panic attack which nearly sent me to the hospital, havent bothered since then. libido is below 0 anyway
Do you still get erections?

hahahahaha, absolutely not lol

last time i got like a 40% trash erection was back in 2021. its been years since it died lol

hahahahaha, absolutely not lol

last time i got like a 40% trash erection was back in 2021. its been years since it died lol
Dude what the fuck? You need to go to a urologist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
not being able to get an erection and masturbating flaccid is brutal mental torture for a young man that in the past was a sex addict

but not being able to get horny or orgasm, like ever again, is on another level of nightmare

still life has more in store for me, it doesnt want to stop

Dude what the fuck? You need to go to a urologist.
ive been to one urologist. absolute joke of a doctor but he spelled the end for me

it has been years now, its over, life is an evil joke

Beyond over

• +1
Reactions: datboijj