Having 110 iq is one of the worst traits anyone can have

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
If you are 80-100 iq, you will naturally be more nt, outgoing, less prone to depression and a lot of psychological illness, and have lost your virginity sooner.
Downsides? You'll probably end up in a job earning a shitty salary

If you're <120 iq, you can understand the complexity, you'll be at ease in almost any intellectual field, you can pursue a career like engineering and programming, earning 6 digits a year.
Disadvantages? will likely be virgin, high inibition.

Now if you're around 110 IQ, you won't be, but you won't be smart enough to have ease in intellectual fields.
You basically have the worst sides of both

I believe most users fit this, They seem to have above average iq, but not to the point of being geniuses, and thus they are less nt than average.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Daniel Plainview, fauxfox and 11 others
anything less than 140 iq (i have estimated 200 iq) is a waste of air

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18494, maxxedfalloutdweller and 9 others
80 ~IQ is ideal for primitve looks = more dimorphic + slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18372 and Ethniframementalcel
I understand the premise of what you’re saying but assigning exact numbers like this is autistic af ngl, life isn’t an equation you can just solve.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gaia262, TrestIsBest and 5 others
I understand the premise of what you’re saying but assigning exact numbers like this is autistic af ngl, life isn’t an equation you can just solve.
Yes, even this is a criticism of my iq score, it would be much better to categorize in class than in numbers.

I put iq score because most here are obsessed with measurements jfl

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Screenshot 20220417 2340032

Can confirm
1650295423921s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
no

• Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
I have 80 IQ confirmed by Mensa

It’s why I became a gymcel ape. I may as well look the part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slave482829, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16384 and 5 others
Are you a low inhib slayer then op?

Ideal iq is 120-130. You wont be autistic and if ur dopamine levels are good u can easily careermax and also be charismatic

Water, ever heard of "midwits"?
Most internet users outside of normie social media are smart enough to write proper english and share a realistic world view but too stupid to ever accomplish great stuff in their lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 4106 and AlexBrown84
If you are 80-100 iq, you will naturally be more nt, outgoing, less prone to depression and a lot of psychological illness, and have lost your virginity sooner.

If you're <120 iq, you can understand the complexity, you'll be at ease in almost any intellectual field, you can pursue a career like engineering and programming, earning 6 digits a year.

Now if you're around 110 IQ, you won't be, but you won't be smart enough to have ease in intellectual fields.

I believe most users fit this, They seem to have above average iq, but not to the point of being geniuses, and thus they are less nt than average.
I'm >120IQ and the only thing it gave me is autism

I have 120, same as Hitler's. Over.

OP is probably <120 IQ because he wrote <120 IQ instead of >120 IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Blackpilled1027, Banderacell and 10 others

Being a midwit is a real thing sadly :ogre:

tested 120 with mensa but botched time management on the test

life is good boyos 🎶

My iq is 106 -115

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Hipcel
Over for you if you can't master any skill hundreds of times faster than normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate and Deleted member 4106
I have an iq over 130 and it just makes me autistic for the most part... smart people don't necessarily have a better time wealthmaxxing or statusmaxxing because of their intelligence, since I was a child I always used mine for totally autistic shit like making conlangs (fictional languages, like Klingon from Star Trek) and drawing (unironically won some drawing competitions when I was between five and nine years old).

Most rich people are actually on the 100-120 iq range, and rely, at least partially, on luck as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9467, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person

Not a good take imo. Ppl below 120 don’t have any issue appearing normal or high inhib issues. Extroversion and openness ( 2 traits most related to inhibition) have little to no correlation with iq.

People under 100iq are also uglier on average, as iq correlates with looks to a small degree.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and shave
cope. the worst trait is ugliness

people here think they're high iq because they found out looks matter :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Toth's thot, darkness97 and 4 others
I have 1500+ sat and go to top 20 so I high iq.
regurgitating a bunch of useless information is not high iq it's crystallized iq which means jack shit in life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
regurgitating a bunch of useless information is not high iq it's crystallized iq which means jack shit in life
Crystallized iq is a better predictor than fluid due to practice and Flynn effect. Plus sat is mainly reading comprehension which isn’t regurgitation.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Im loner with depression and 80iq

Explaint that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, FrameMogger, Deleted member 18603 and 1 other person
You prob don’t have 80iq. Take this test and tell me how you do.

But doesn't this require you to be native speaker?

Nvm just saw the russian link. I'll try tomorrow but I feel so low IQ nowadays I'm scared.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

IQ is a fucking meme.

I think my IQ legit fell by 10 points in the PLANdemic lockdowns by rotting

legit thread

i consider myself between 110-120 and pretty much got all the shit u mentioned.

Cope, my IQ is around 80 and I'm high inhib as fuck and permamently depressed