Having a bad eye area is worse than being recessed.

med

med

primal
I would rather be recessed than have my eye area. I just need to undergo Trimax and go from incel to mogger. But there has never been a case where canthoplasty or any other eye surgeries produced crazy results, such as achieving hunter eyes or anything like that. All I see are transformations that barely boost SMV at all. The eye area is literally the hardest thing to change with surgery. Also, canthoplasty is not permanent, so your eyes will revert to their old shape over time. Meanwhile, a recessed chin is so easy to fix, you just get Trimax and it's there forever. If you're recessed, you likely were a mouth breather when you were a child. Give your kids raw meat and raw milk in their childhood, say they should mew, and they'll have mogger jaws. Lower third development is mostly influenced by your habits during puberty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, greycel, try2beme and 8 others
dnrd pls kys

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Mr. President
depends on how worse your eye area is. birdceldom is worst than manletness

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, moreroidsmoredates, northern mogger and 1 other person
Ngl most subhumans i've seen irl are mainly falioed by a horrid eye area

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shalomnigga, Deleted member 64865 and 3 others
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@Bozoogway thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, moreroidsmoredates, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
nope
impossible
being recessed - game over
iu
iu

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51465 and Bozoogway
it’s luck anyways

Just mew and it will fix your eyes bro

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ultimate SUbhuman, Deleted member 64865 and 1 other person
If i dont ascend my eye area after surgeries i'll just rope easy as that

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and med
Cantho can be Life changing depending on your base

• +1
Reactions: med
Cantho can be Life changing depending on your base
true but you already need pct for cantho to be somewhat useful

Attachments

• IMG_5595.jpeg
    IMG_5595.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 0
op is 16 and clueless of what hes talking aboutt

nigguz found out about 'looks theory bro broo forward growth broo' and think theyre experts

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, moreroidsmoredates and anthony111553
eye area can easily be frauded with long thick lashes and eyebrows

u cant rly fraud recession

unless ur an ipdcel or extreme case of negative cantal tilt ur fine

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Mr. President, Bozoogway and 3 others
op is 16 and clueless of what hes talking aboutt

nigguz found out about 'looks theory bro broo forward growth broo' and think theyre experts
I may not know wtf I'm talking about, but my brother has outward gonions, a long chin, and good forward growth, while I have a weak, pretty-boy chin.

nope
impossible
being recessed - game over
Used to be recessed 6 years ago (+double chin), I only looked bad in photos from the side but photos from the front didn't looked bad. Nowadays I have a normal forward growth but my chin is slighty recessed. All thanks to mewing for 4 years or maybe I just grew up but I stopped my mouth breathing. If I had Sean O'Pry eyes I would look more masculine and attractive instead of my almond eyes that are kinda narrow.

Last edited:
  • +1
eye area can easily be frauded with long thick lashes and eyebrows

u cant rly fraud recession

unless ur an ipdcel or extreme case of negative cantal tilt ur fine
I do have a slight nct and a little upper eyelid exposure. It's not that extreme, though. These issues are all fixable with surgeries. I wanted to make a point that the eye area is often overlooked. There are recessed models. Having a bad eye area is worse than being recessed imo

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and buflek
I do have a slight nct and a little upper eyelid exposure. It's not that extreme, though. These issues are all fixable with surgeries. I wanted to make a point that the eye area is often overlooked. There are recessed models. Having a bad eye area is worse than being recessed imo
well for modeling it rly is

chico is also recessed and still ended up as one of the most famous male models

but irl or on tiktok i see mans guys with subhuman eye areas but great color/lashes/eyebrows and girls lust over them

vinnie hacker for example. nct and uee of death

• +1
nctcels and ueecels have hope? i have mogger jaw hidden under my fat

water

• +1
rlly? cantho isnt permanent? wow I learn new things everyday lol. What if you get custom infras and supras

• +1
Fortunately I have both recessed chin and shit tier eye area.

• So Sad
rlly? cantho isnt permanent? wow I learn new things everyday lol. What if you get custom infras and supras
Yeah reason cantho isn't permanent is because it doesn't alter the underlying orbital shape, allowing the eye to revert to its default shape over time. But custom infras and supras can help maintain the desired shape.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
lmao as son as you said "you need positive canthal tilt" i knew u were a retard

well for modeling it rly is

chico is also recessed and still ended up as one of the most famous male models

but irl or on tiktok i see mans guys with subhuman eye areas but great color/lashes/eyebrows and girls lust over them

vinnie hacker for example. nct and uee of death
I made a thread on this.

But appeal comes from a contrast of striking vs non striking features. Vinnie Hacker has crazy appeal because he has some averageness and approachability due to his NCT eyes, in addition to striking jaw and zygos. If he had striking eyes too, he'd be another Depoot or Barrett that have crazy high PSL, but little appeal due to no familiarity.
Also, when was the last time people saw his eyes? Subconsciously they scan the face and look at the most striking areas, because those are most rare to see (and visually appealing). People admire his bone structure more. In contrast, dellisola is purely eye area strikingness, and his zygos and jaw despite being above average are not striking features. Contributes to his mass appeal and familiarity, whilst appreciating his gigahalo eyes.

OP is right btw, because at least your future generations can profit from your eye shape genes. Those tend to be the most hereditary.

• +1