having a big dick is worthless, get high testosterone

Koroshiya

Koroshiya

winter's mine
only advantage is women find it attractive, unless your dick is smaller than 5 inches, you have no excuse to be bad at sex.

my dick is 6.5 inches, skinny, and curved up so the actual straight length outwards is closer 6 tbh.

but i still leave my girlfriends legs shaking, or make her bleed, did both even the very first time as a virgin. i was so scared about not being good or not lasting, and then i actually did it and realized 90% of guys are high estrogen and low t as fuck so it's "really common."

get ur bf% to 15-20, get some muscle, fucking go outside in the sun shirtless (preferably for an hour a day), sleep in a cold pitch black room, interact with people and actually go do stuff. regularly doing shit like hiking swimming, and just being active in general is 10x better for testosterone than whatever shitty new split you're doing in the gym that doesn't even allow your muscles to recover (90% of growth is done in rest).

then add on whatever T increasing supplements, tongkat ali, boron, zinc, ashwagandha, cordyceps, shilajit, creatine, etc etc

assuring all your hormones are in equilibrium and balance by living a life in equilibrium and balance is literally required to "testmaxx" as you can't fully optimize something that isn't even optimally working in the first place.

shit like icing your balls for 20 minutes everyday is not going to do anything, the time spent sitting on your ass reading this forum could be spent jogging outside and it'll increase your T more than any new method you'll find on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: globe, 5.5psl, Deleted member 30918 and 3 others
also get regular blood tests so you can actually know wtf is going on. it's possible you're low T but your hormones and lifestyle are fine, then you get a blood test and maybe you're hypothyroid, or you maybe you have a zinc deficiency, or whatever else could be wrong. addressing what's lowering your testosterone before trying to "maxx" it will increase so much more than any maxxing.

an active and healthy lifestyle is a bare essential, honestly.

only advantage is women find it attractive, unless your dick is smaller than 5 inches, you have no excuse to be bad at sex.

my dick is 6.5 inches, skinny, and curved up so the actual straight length outwards is closer 6 tbh.

but i still leave my girlfriends legs shaking, or make her bleed, did both even the very first time as a virgin. i was so scared about not being good or not lasting, and then i actually did it and realized 90% of guys are high estrogen and low t as fuck so it's "really common."

get ur bf% to 15-20, get some muscle, fucking go outside in the sun shirtless (preferably for an hour a day), sleep in a cold pitch black room, interact with people and actually go do stuff. regularly doing shit like hiking swimming, and just being active in general is 10x better for testosterone than whatever shitty new split you're doing in the gym that doesn't even allow your muscles to recover (90% of growth is done in rest).

then add on whatever T increasing supplements, tongkat ali, boron, zinc, ashwagandha, cordyceps, shilajit, creatine, etc etc

assuring all your hormones are in equilibrium and balance by living a life in equilibrium and balance is literally required to "testmaxx" as you can't fully optimize something that isn't even optimally working in the first place.

shit like icing your balls for 20 minutes everyday is not going to do anything, the time spent sitting on your ass reading this forum could be spent jogging outside and it'll increase your T more than any new method you'll find on here

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 29155
-you can't increase testosterone with creatine and everything else is bs too.
(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14685870/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11252073/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12945829/)

-you made her bleed because she was either too dry or menstruating, not because you're a sex-god. you probably didn't even eat her pussy so no shit that she's gonna bleed. the reason rape usually results in bleeding pussy is not because they fuck so hard but because the women aren't aroused.

-20% body fat? that's redpill cope. you need to be between 13-17% for optimal hormonal levels and sex appeal. also not 90% of men have low testosterone it's actually only 5%~ and more common in older men.

creatine's testosterone boosting are indirect, the increase in atp will allow you to lift harder and work more, and also prevents rem rebound which allows you to get more deep sleep on days you sleep less.

the others are proven with multiple studies and RCTs. anecdotally, i nearly crashed my e2 and pushed my free T to upper range with supplementation, had extreme anger issues, i was in constant arguments with my mom, went from never being in a fight in my life to all of a sudden having beef with mfs at school. got to the point where any tiny amount of interpreted disrepsect would have my eyelid literally twitching and i would go home and beat my sand punching bag until it would have blood all over it and my knuckles were open wound. (not a brag though it just made me come across as autistic)

you can argue it was thru a different pathway or for another reason, but this is what people on this forum want when they elusively talk about being "high T."
-you made her bleed because she was either too dry or menstruating, not because you're a sex-god. you probably didn't even eat her pussy so no shit that she's gonna bleed. the reason rape usually results in bleeding pussy is not because they fuck so hard but because the women aren't aroused.
i had to wipe my ass after she rode me cuz all the pussy juice was running down my cheeks ... that shit sounded like some soul food mac and cheese being whipped up. i don't got to eat nasty ass pussy when my bitch is in love with me and obsessed, she doesn't even want me to cuz she's insecure and i'm gnna keep it that way.
-20% body fat? that's redpill cope. you need to be between 13-17% for optimal hormonal levels and sex appeal. also not 90% of men have low testosterone it's actually only 5%~ and more common in older men.
people on here are too lazy to realistically get down to 13% bf

90% of men are "within range," and that range consists of each other. test levels have gone down with time, if we somehow could collect data from the past 2000 years and base it on that, almost everyone walking into the clinic is going to be testing low.

"What were the testosterone levels in 2000?

Mean total testosterone decreased from 1999-2000 (605.39 ng/dL), 2003-2004 (567.44 ng/dL), 2011-2012 (424.96 ng/dL), 2013-2014 (431.76 ng/dL), and 2015-2016 (451.22 ng/dL; all P < . 0001)" - source

btw that P at the end means it's statistically significant :p 90% of modern men are mogged by their dad and grandfather and would get laid out in one punch by their great grandfather in their prime. not me tho, yall stay safe

It ix not ‘worthless’.