Having a GF is the Biggest Looksmin and Healthmin OAT.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Having a GF will make you extremely complacent. You won’t take care of yourself anymore, you won’t looksmaxx, you’ll get fat and ugly because you know you are not in the dating market anymore.

This is obviously bad both for you and for your relationship, she will get the ick when you start descending and cuck you.

It’s a Mental healthmin, because obviously you are dealing with a woman, dumb stuck up bimbo that will cuck you the moment chad enters her 500 mile hoe radius.

Get a grip son, pump and dump has been law since the beginning of times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, bloomercel, randomop and 21 others
So basically don't be lazy and don't stop improving yourself

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, TechnoBoss, Pogin_chan and 2 others
had a massive kfc last night and my skin looks like utter shit today
gf is planning my demise indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Nigger, \/orman and 3 others
So basically don't be lazy and don't stop improving yourself
yes, but still a healthmin for your mental health. She will ruin you.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
true to an extent but its the end goal. look at me, im starvemaxxing for years, 10% bf and still invisible

• JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, Ark and PseudoMaxxer
Don’t see her today, trust me.

Wait for tomorrow to get debloated and moisturize your skin.

I eat like shit during the week but lock in 2 days before going out to make sure I look good.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
true to an extent but its the end goal. look at me, im starvemaxxing for years, 10% bf and still invisible
imagine torturing yourself for nothing JFL, go enjoy some mcdonald’s bro. You deserve it.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Never Get Up and InnerVoid
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Idk bro my ex and I ordered food everyday and I ate around 4000-5000kcal and only gained weight when I got my Medication + we both took Care of ourselves. Its not a necessity tbh

Idk bro my ex and I ordered food everyday and I ate around 4000-5000kcal and only gained weight when I got my Medication + we both took Care of ourselves. Its not a necessity tbh
why cant i get a gf??

she probably ugly, no offense.

If she has options she won’t be with you anymore after you get fat and ugly.

whats so funny????
the fact that you are waiting for me to say “because you are an ugly subhuman”.

Why do you like being ridiculed so much in here?

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Don’t see her today, trust me.

Wait for tomorrow to get debloated and moisturize your skin.

I eat like shit during the week but lock in 2 days before going out to make sure I look good.
it’s over, we live together

fasting until 2 then I’ll break it with boiled eggs and fruit :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
this might apply to the average normie but if ur blackpilled u will always stay good looking or even improve cuz u know ur girl will never leave u

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah tbh

• +1
this might apply to the average normie but if ur blackpilled u will always stay good looking or even improve cuz u know ur girl will never leave u
mental health min anyway

Having a GF will make you extremely complacent. You won’t take care of yourself anymore, you won’t looksmaxx, you’ll get fat and ugly because you know you are not in the dating market anymore.

This is obviously bad both for you and for your relationship, she will get the ick when you start descending and cuck you.

It’s a Mental healthmin, because obviously you are dealing with a woman, dumb stuck up bimbo that will cuck you the moment chad enters her 500 mile hoe radius.

solution: cheat

• +1
Not invisible, girls are intimidated to talk to good looking guys I know it’s a con of being gl I have experienced this myself they don’t approach out of intimidation but when I do approach somehow they run away I think she has a crush on me and her cortisol spiked when I approached her. Thoughts? Am I the asshole?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer

you are pure evil....

• WTF
Not invisible, girls are intimidated to talk to good looking guys I know it’s a con of being gl I have experienced this myself they don’t approach out of intimidation but when I do approach somehow they run away I think she has a crush on me and her cortisol spiked when I approached her. Thoughts? Am I the asshole?
reddit copes

• +1

Nowhere else to get attention

• +1
I'm glad I'm not being delusional anymore fyck relationships I'm gonna do it the Arab way and have an arranged marriage with my cousin

• +1
“Never leave you” this is laughable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
if you're narcy you'll always want to appeal to all women even in a ltr. Never change, never leave the dating market

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
nigga you are delusional

well if u mog her chances are a lot less tvat she cucks u
Nah emotions are the biggest contradiction to this doesn’t matter if you mog her to the 9th circle of hell they can still leave or cheat on you easily but yes obviously it is less likely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PseudoMaxxer

This is if you choose to be lazy/complacent?? 🤯

• WTF
  • JFL
Nah emotions are the biggest contradiction to this doesn’t matter if you mog her to the 9th circle of hell they can still leave or cheat on you easily but yes obviously it is less likely
a girl gets emotionally attached to you when you mog her a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and PseudoMaxxer
but the problem is us getting attached, you’ll suffer anyway when she leaves

• +1
Reactions: buflek
no dickhead
Get gf, get relaxed and comfy, if you are a normal person and she is a good person, you will both slightly fall off - but you shouldn’t mind? Unless you become obese, or she does, you should be with eachother mostly for personality atp anyways.

• So Sad
Yes bro but her emotions can change very easily typically those who get more attached are the most emotionally unstable hence making it easier for them to cheat

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
but the problem is us getting attached, you’ll suffer anyway when she leaves
thats why its wise to always have side foids

ur heart can only get broken once, every mate of me who had a gf once told me this. once the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th girl leaves it doesnt rly hurt anymore

• +1
yet again basic introductory Red Pill knowledge that people here are surprised by or treat as novel info because they're so exclusively focused on the looks side of things

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Salted_Salty
yet again basic introductory Red Pill knowledge that people here are surprised by or treat as novel info because they're so exclusively focused on the looks side of things
Real

• +1
true

we need to create a new pill, like dark red or maroon pill or something, which combines the best of the black and red pills. No "looks don't matter bro" coping, no "it's all looks, personality doesn't matter so don't bother" demoralization.

• +1
You said you would be in LTR with some MTB as your 2024 goal..

• JFL
U are not HTN! High chadlite

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Ramezu
Had a pizza today and yesterday and my skin is still smooth af

• +1
Id lose weight with a gf probably, I maintain on 3500 calories