Having a problems in self control?

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Neuro linguistic programing is the way to go.
It is a philosophy about using subjective experince as a tool for:
-Motivation
-self control
-busting creativity
-controling self emotions and even other poeple's if you master it.
-Overcoming fear
-Sales and marketing
-Leadership

Imagine, never being in bad mood again. I do highly recommend reading book about Neiro Lingiustic programming, the techniques which there are will help you in everything.

If you are to lazy to read books, here is understandable video

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, randomvanish and Deleted member 1680
Sounds interesting

Sounds interesting
It is life changing experience for my friend and lots of people, i gave him book and he was excited for weeks, his drive about life came back and he never had any problems related to motivation, communicaton and controling emotions afterwards

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Dn watch can someone summarize that shit

Dn watch can someone summarize that shit
It is to complex thing to summerize but what if i tell you that this knowledge is standing betwen you and your ability to manipulate, persuede and change other person's feeling? First of all your's.

It is to complex thing to summerize but what if i tell you that this knowledge is standing betwen you and your ability to manipulate, persuede and change other person's feeling? First of all your's.
Lol 20mins too much adhd to watch trough that shit. Gonna put it on bookmarks and try to check it out someday. Thanks tho

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
I watched it all.

Feel like there's a lot of overlapping with stoicism. Sounds intersting.

• +1
I watched it all.

This shit is stronger tha. Stoicism, with NLP you can create emotions which you never had

send me the book

• +1
send me the book
You can download pdf name is: Use your barin for change, or how to use your brain fot change, if i remmeber correctly, author is Richard Bandler
I watched it all.

Updated thread with book link

Last edited:
just block your personality theory just pretend nothing bad is happening theory just delude yourself with lies theory jfl this shit is a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: xefo
just block your personality theory just pretend nothing bad is happening theory just delude yourself with lies theory jfl this shit is a fucking joke
No no, i not spreading personality theory, this is tested methods of using subject experience for motivation, self control, manipulation, persuasion and leadership. Of course being good looking helps. This techniques are useful for everybody, u will agree that gebels was not a gigachad

No no, i not spreading personality theory, this is tested methods of using subject experience for motivation, self control, manipulation, persuasion and leadership. Of course being good looking helps. This techniques are useful for everybody, u will agree that gebels was not a gigachad
i may be just biased. i once took classes of these shit but when you get blackpilled almost everything this was made off gets shattered because you can easily find explanations to some problems that you never understood

i may be just biased. i once took classes of these shit but when you get blackpilled almost everything this was made off gets shattered because you can easily find explanations to some problems that you never understood
Blackpill is true of course but that does not mean that nlp is shit, this is completly different thing however being good looking also helps in what i described above. Nlp is about using your brain, your imagination for achieving what you want, this applies also on other people, knowing how to use other people's imagination is a huge boost