having no social media. anyone else

Enlil

Enlil

murder
i never have social media at all, no kikeburg no snap cuck no shit all. not even a phone number srs
what am i missing? is it worth the effort to make some? or is it too late?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
I got a lookmax.me account

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 5786, william and 27 others
how do you contact your irl frens sir?

AirBrush 20200107164544

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, stuckneworleans, SLA and 6 others
I have none. Well technically i have an insta, but ive never touched it, nor do I own a phone.

• Woah
Reactions: Catawampus
3549 1

• +1
Reactions: Over
Make one asap boyo.
Larp as a chad and build followers from e girls on discord then switch to your face then you can add people you know irl without them thinking your a weirdo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, stuckneworleans and Enlil
Make one asap boyo.
Larp as a chad and build followers from e girls on discord then switch to your face then you can add people you know irl without them thinking your a weirdo.

agrd

You're basically missing your only chances to get perceived as a normie and get pussy based on that, OP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5faliure, middayshowers, Patient A and 4 others
have faceberg account from ages ago

never use as have 0 friends irl

Been off social media for 8 years.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
snapchat, whatsapp, instagram (only use it for gf)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
snap, insta, twitter

i never have social media at all, no kikeburg no snap cuck no shit all. not even a phone number srs
They rejected me

I dont have too. I think it is fine. Rather call/whatsapp and ask to hangout if i have friends.

I've had Facebook and all this crap for a couple years (2014-2016), back when I tried to socialmaxx. But I then realized there's nothing social about them and deactivated everything. I currently only have snapchat because of some really good friends I wanna share pics with, I'd get rid of if it wasn't for them.

Instagram however is mandatory if you trynna get stacies. The rest is useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 1751
Me too deactivated fb and insta 3 years ago. Only use WhatsApp and gmail. Uses looksmax though

Normiegram, cuckbook, snapcrap are all for goodlooking people

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Patient A
I just have snapchat but i have no friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
I've had Facebook and all this crap for a couple years (2014-2016), back when I tried to socialmaxx. But I then realized there's nothing social about them and deactivated everything. I currently only have snapchat because of some really good friends I wanna share pics with, I'd get rid of if it wasn't for them.

I posted a pic on ig and after an hour I noticed nobody gave it a like so I deleted that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5faliure, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
I have made IG just to check new Barrett and chico pics JFL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Enlil
I posted a pic on ig and after an hour I noticed nobody gave it a like so I deleted that
holy fuck bro. sad shit. if i were you i would post some female being raped gore and post it

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub5faliure
Social media is a cope. Its worthless if you are not a chad

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and HighIQcel
holy fuck bro. sad shit. if i were you i would post some female being raped gore and post it
Nah, I let my account rot since that's all I can do.I don't even have many followers and too high inhib to follow girls because no photos.
It's over if .co is your social media.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
Same bro, am currently using an anime pic on my Facebook account that got one like from my mom and one from my bro thats it.

• +1

Stacies won't bang a Chad without instagram?

Ofc they would ''oh he doesn't social media what a shy sweetheart''

Exactly, so I kinda think instagram isn't even that important. Of course it can help, but it's not necessary.

Exactly, so I kinda think instagram isn't even that important. Of course it can help, but it's not necessary.
I would say that chads with no social media are rare in this decade.

I would say that chads with no social media are rare in this decade.

True, but some people here might looksmax enough to become a Chad. In that case, they would likely fit that description.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
social media is death.

• +1