Having sex with a white woman in such a rare and heaven on earth experience

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
White women are the most perfect creatures, With thier perfect clear skin, Beutiful light hair, Breedable boobs and waist and cute facea, Fucking them is an experience whixh was only historically reserved to kings and emperors, There is nothing that could match that experience in the world even drugs, So of course white women know thier value and will only think of touching the best of the best of men, A white woman below the age of 35 can never be unattractive every one of them has the same power as multimillionaires and movie actors and would never give a brown man like me a chance

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, chicoperuanowski, futuregigamogger and 25 others
You are Ashkenazi and your skin is as pure white as freshly fallen snow.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism
IMG 3434

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hellbourne, sportsmogger, futuregigamogger and 34 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, Eternal_ and MagaPutinism
U right tho tbh, there’s a reason why snowbunnies were the most expensive slaves on the market back in the day

Last edited:
U right tho tbh, there’s a reason why snowbunnies were the most expensive slaves back in the day
True. Ayrabs would pay big big bucks for cumskin women slaves and big bucks for negro men.

Blk men and white women are the OP races of their gender not perfect for their roles

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty and MagaPutinism
True. Ayrabs would pay big big bucks for cumskin women slaves
All ethnic emperors/civilizations did JFL including the mongols.

I have a fantasy where I fuck the whitest white Nordic looking HTB+ girl and tie her up as if she was a slave so I can experience what my ancestors did back in the good ol’ days

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, shabby890 and emeraldglass
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Daily reminder prophet Mohammed worshipped white foids (Lebanese)

• Woah
Just wanna mention I am actually against slavery in all seriousness
Yeah… like all normal well abused people born within the 21st millennium. Like no shit you are, well ayrab subhumans in arabland still do it but the world looks @ them as retwrds

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Did you mean to say ‘well adjusted’ here ?
Yeah auto correct cucked me hard in that whole sentence. I had to change like 5 words. Dunno what auto is doing 2 meh

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism and yeeyeeslayer
True. Ayrabs would pay big big bucks for cumskin women slaves and big bucks for negro men.

Blk men and white women are the OP races of their gender not perfect for their roles
Not really lol, the most expensive male slaves for the arab slave trade were turkic, slavs and circassians. They also created their own kingdoms later like the Mamluk Sultanates of Egypt and Delhi in India

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I support Muslims and their invasion of Europe
Alright when there are many Muslims who don’t have this intention, namely Shia.

Sure we may migrate to the west for better lives, and sure we may practice and preach our religion, but that doesn’t mean we have a malicious intent to subjugate and threatened Europe with violence.

This is an extract from a whatsapp conversation I had with a famous Shia scholar in Dearborn Michigan named Sayed Mohammed Baqir Qawzini regarding this topic, I even played devils advocate.

So this notion that all Muslims, especially if their Shia have an intention of going to war with the west is BS

IMG 3436
IMG 3437
IMG 3441
IMG 3442

@Eternal_

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
He is so damn funny lmao. High IQ Ashkenazicel who makes fun of American and European goyim and publishes it on film.
Fym nigga his entire acting career is him mocking Arabs and Muslims in his movies

Fym nigga his entire acting career is him mocking Arabs and Muslims in his movies
His Borat movies are all about roasting rural Christian Americans. Very funny movies though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
His Borat movies are all about roasting rural Christian Americans. Very funny movies though.
Yeah I need to learn to take a joke cuz I was kinda seething throughout the dictator (like a mixture between laughing and being lowkey triggered)

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

Sure we may migrate to the west for better lives, and sure we may practice and preach our religion, but that doesn’t mean we have a malicious intent to subjugate and threatened Europe with violence.

This is an extract from a whatsapp conversation I had with a famous Shia scholar in Dearborn Michigan named Sayed Mohammed Baqir Qawzini regarding this topic, I even played devils advocate.

So this notion that all Muslims, especially if their Shia have an intention of going to war with the west is BS

View attachment 2785778View attachment 2785779View attachment 2785781View attachment 2785782

@Eternal_
Yeah yeah… but I support the Sunni for they have “sun” in their name and thus they need and deserve to cuck Europe for forsaking Christ and god. Cumskins need to learn that without Christ they ain’t shir

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Not really lol, the most expensive male slaves for the arab slave trade were turkic, slavs and circassians. They also created their own kingdoms later like the Mamluk Sultanates of Egypt and Delhi in India
Eh yeah to a degree depends on which part of the Islamic world you were in and what kind of male slave you needed. Many points it were East African ones like during the Fatamids, but then it switched to Turkic ones (only for military service and guards) then it went to European ones during the 15th century as euro ones made great diplomats with Europe, great galley slaves and accountants. Just depends on the region you were in.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

View attachment 2785778View attachment 2785779View attachment 2785781View attachment 2785782

@Eternal_
Okay then stay in your countries please

there are like less than 1 bilion white people on earth and half of that are women.

stacy is rare (ethnics are no stacies stop coping)

ur probably ethnic or azer/armenian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MagaPutinism
Someone who finally understand me

White women are the prize, if you manage to bag one it means you're on the top of the world.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft6inches and MagaPutinism
Someone who finally understand me

White women are the prize, if you manage to bag one it means you're on the top of the world.
Does an mtb count

• +1
Does an mtb count
Anything counts as long as it's white from a european background
Personally i might ascend with this white LTB (she's skinny JB tho)

White women are the most perfect creatures, With thier perfect clear skin, Beutiful light hair, Breedable boobs and waist and cute facea, Fucking them is an experience whixh was only historically reserved to kings and emperors, There is nothing that could match that experience in the world even drugs, So of course white women know thier value and will only think of touching the best of the best of men, A white woman below the age of 35 can never be unattractive every one of them has the same power as multimillionaires and movie actors and would never give a brown man like me a chance
My ex was blonde white asf with blue eyes she was made for it literally after the first time she wanted more and more