Having white skin makes dark eye circles and hollowing 100000x worse

D

Deleted member 39140

Platinum
It looks like you’re a ghost on deaths door ir like a druggy or you’re tired(subhuman with no energy). Fuck, no wonder girls hate be I’ve been walking around with death tier eyecircles and hollowing. 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
The worst dark circles I've seen have been on Indians.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
The worst dark circles I've seen have been on Indians.
Nah a lot of pale white girls have them too they just use makeup or fake tan etc . It’s brutal if like me or like white girls you have natty white skin

Sunken eyes, dead eyes and dark circles can be a halo on white skin if ur other features are maxxed out, you won't believe how many dead looking niggas I've seen pull who some consider MTN

• +1
Reactions: zura
Sunken eyes, dead eyes and dark circles can be a halo on white skin if ur other features are maxxed out, you won't believe how many dead looking niggas I've seen pull who some consider MTN
Not in the real world, stay on TikTok little kid

Nah a lot of pale white girls have them too they just use makeup or fake tan etc . It’s brutal if like me or like white girls you have natty white skin
No, I think it's worst on Indians, because Indians tend to have weak infraorbital rims (eye support).

It looks like you’re a ghost on deaths door ir like a druggy or you’re tired(subhuman with no energy). Fuck, no wonder girls hate be I’ve been walking around with death tier eyecircles and hollowing. 😭

Having white skin makes dark eye circles and hollowing 100000x worse​

literally my dream to have.

• Woah

Having white skin makes dark eye circles and hollowing 100000x worse​

literally my dream to have.
It doesn’t look cool irl, only on TikTok lmao,

Real, and I'm so white I'm pale. And that makes everything worse. I'm using a cold spoon, and it's working well, I recommend using it

Now combine it with years of pigmented acne scarring. Imagine how that looks. Or better yet, don't.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back