• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bentley, InnerVoid, ElTruecel and 4 others
correct +1 mark we are all incels

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
@PseduoAryan thoughts?

Imagine you're this guy, is it actually worth living? this guy will never get a good job or be taken seriously by anyone, he will never have a wife to grow old with and start a family with actually brutal

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, WeiWei, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Imagine you're this guy, is it actually worth living? this guy will never get a good job or be taken seriously by anyone, he will never have a wife to grow old with and start a family with actually brutal
Hes built like an egg and you can see his chin recession from the front
Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

why is bro rizzing me up
also what does he eat everymorning to have that perfect egg shaped head

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
People like this remind me of domestication of wolves. You've got wolves who are a pretty cool looking, intimidating animal. If you've seen them IRL they're genuinely majestic beasts, but that really applies to all top predators in their biome. Now take dogs. You get some cool breeds like husky dogs and wolf hounds. Then you have these goofy cute dogs. They're cute animals but holy shit do they look like incels next to top tier dog breeds and wolves. This mother fucker looks like those greyhound looking mfers with that goofy look in the eye and weird facial proportions. Imagine being the domesticated equivalent of a human poodle when there's Chad malamutes. It's so fucking over I can't take these dog pills no more...

• +1
Ec chi siamo

Perfect face for a good job
Good Jobs are ltns or woman only

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and lemonnz
Hes built like an egg and you can see his chin recession from the front
Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC
One of the few people i have seen that its actually over for

• +1
To be a wage cuck yeah, but you can't be successful with a face like that, and hes subhuman i would say, not ltn
Everyone Is a wagecuck. Only athletes, models or actors aren't.

• +1
People like this remind me of domestication of wolves. You've got wolves who are a pretty cool looking, intimidating animal. If you've seen them IRL they're genuinely majestic beasts, but that really applies to all top predators in their biome. Now take dogs. You get some cool breeds like husky dogs and wolf hounds. Then you have these goofy cute dogs. They're cute animals but holy shit do they look like incels next to top tier dog breeds and wolves. This mother fucker looks like those greyhound looking mfers with that goofy look in the eye and weird facial proportions. Imagine being the domesticated equivalent of a human poodle when there's Chad malamutes. It's so fucking over I can't take these dog pills no more...
Turbo autist rambling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz and F36
  • +1
Everyone Is a wagecuck. Only athletes, models or actors aren't.
Wagecucks are all those Who are living paycheck to paycheck, if you have a decent, above average salary then you're not really a wagie

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and lemonnz
Your a Jordan Barrett fan so everything you say is irrelevant it's @Over

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Over and lemonnz
Wagecucks are all those Who are living paycheck to paycheck, if you have a decent, above average salary then you're not really a wagie
It's not just how much you earn or how comfortably you live, it is the freedom and ability to truly do as you wish. Average worker, even top tier ones, can't just pick up and fly out to another city for a few days even if they can afford it because they're heavily restricted. Point being is that a gilded cage is still a cage.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and LowTierVitoBss
that's not the definition of a wagecuck. also as i proved, ltn face is ideal to get that kind of job you're talking about. i've never encountered an HTN in a bank

• +1
He legit looks special needs

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and darktriadprince
Truecel of the truecels

• +1
Do you know him personally ?

• Woah
I think thats pretty dumb to assume he wont get a job lol
He can be a wagecuck but he will never be successful and if I had a company I wouldn’t hire ugly fucks like him

• Woah
He can be a wagecuck but he will never be successful and if I had a company I wouldn’t hire ugly fucks like him
Well, most people will never be succesful either tbh, he isnt unique in that case
Also you are probably 14, you dont know what goes into hiring staff, i can assure you lot of ugly balding fucks are working top tier jobs while you rot here

• Woah
Well, most people will never be succesful either tbh, he isnt unique in that case
Also you are probably 14, you dont know what goes into hiring staff, i can assure you lot of ugly balding fucks are working top tier jobs while you rot here
Kill yourself faggot

• JFL
You have rotted here for 2 years straight kys

• Woah
So what, that doesnt mean anything
You said I rot here and you have been here for 2 years with over 10k posts🤣🤣 shut the fuck up pajeet

• Woah
You said I rot here and you have been here for 2 years with over 10k posts🤣🤣 shut the fuck up pajeet
You type like a kid, just for info im white so avoid spreading low iq insults muh pajeet
Seriously

• Woah