Height Ascension Experiment cont.

D

Deleted member 48066

jaat
In my thread of Height Ascension, I mentioned my height as 5'7.5", which I measured on my own. So, it had an error which I got to know when my friends and I measured our heights today at school and I turned out to be 5'9". So, now to avoid error in any further measurements, I would ask 5 people to measure my height and take the average of the 5 readings. I would post my accurate height with least possible error soon.
Thread 'Height Ascension Experiment' https://looksmax.org/threads/height-ascension-experiment.902090/
@fynayou brdr you asked me to tag you in the results, so I thought to tag you in this as well.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, AsGoodAsItGets and Fynasids dk
@Fynasids dk

In my thread of Height Ascension, I mentioned my height as 5'7.5", which I measured on my own. So, it had an error which I got to know when my friends and I measured our heights today at school and I turned out to be 5'9". So, now to avoid error in any further measurements, I would ask 5 people to measure my height and take the average of the 5 readings. I would post my accurate height with least possible error soon.
Thread 'Height Ascension Experiment' https://looksmax.org/threads/height-ascension-experiment.902090/
@fynayou brdr you asked me to tag you in the results, so I thought to tag you in this as well.

175cm and 48kg ????????? 😭 😭 😭

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, pokerfacemaxxingv and Deleted member 48066
I thought I was 5'7.5'.
I turned out to be 5'9".
You thought you were a turbomanlet, but turns out you're a manlet. Great ascension there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066