height can* increase

J

jxck7468

Bronze
so basically check the height of an avg kickboxer and then check the average height 4 the ethnicity of that specific kickboxer, they are generally taller and its quite explainable tbh cuz microfractures do make you grow and ofc most elite kick boxers been practicing since childhood. im going to induce microfractures on my legs via hitting a pole or smth (ofc w proper stance and technique). Actually i was doing it just now and came here to update. It does hurt like a mf but worth it fr. I do the hitting while eating a carrot to trick my brain to stop being a bitch. I take a bite and i dont chew it until i had placed a significant hit on my leg and continue doing so with each bite on the same spot till the carrots finished. worth it ngl

so basically check the height of an avg kickboxer and then check the average height 4 the ethnicity of that specific kickboxer, they are generally taller and its quite explainable tbh cuz microfractures do make you grow and ofc most elite kick boxers been practicing since childhood. im going to induce microfractures on my legs via hitting a pole or smth (ofc w proper stance and technique). Actually i was doing it just now and came here to update. It does hurt like a mf but worth it fr. I do the hitting while eating a carrot to trick my brain to stop being a bitch. I take a bite and i dont chew it until i had placed a significant hit on my leg and continue doing so with each bite on the same spot till the carrots finished. worth it ngl
Its gonna make your bone thicker,not longer

stop being a hater man
This effect is called Wolff's Law. It states that our bones become thicker and stronger over time to resist forces placed upon them and thinner and weaker if there are no forces to act against.