Height differences in small town vs big city

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
I live in a small town, barely has any fast food and most are forced to make their own food at home. The average male height is like 5'9 here.
My town is close to the capital city, it has goyslop readily available. Whenever I go there I notice dude are a lot taller. The average male height could legit be like 6'1 from what I've seen and also statistically.
I think the goyslop makes big cities taller on average.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and <6PSLcel
No it's because richer people live in cities, they have better genes so pass them on so people end up taller

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, hiwasuwor and Azonin
No it's because richer people live in cities, they have better genes so pass them on so people end up taller
People here have better looking faces but are shorter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and the BULL
Then why are the tallest people in the world in the villages of dinaric shitholes

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and the BULL
It's true though, go to a rich part of London all the people are tall as fuck. 6ft + women everywhere
It's because they move there for fashion shows, not because the taller families are wealthier or concentrate in the cities

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Succesful/ambitious people get filtered and end up in cities, and succesful/ambitious people are usually tall

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
It's because they move there for fashion shows, not because the taller families are wealthier or concentrate in the cities
Na I'm talking about the kids too