SikKunt

Terrachad

Just have a good pers0nality br0

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 685
Just respect le womenz, bro (sarcasm).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
He also says it doesn't matter if you're short but then goes on to make that the central thing about him and keeps shaming him for his height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead, BrettyBoy and 2 others
:bluepill::bluepill::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I lost all respect for that cuck now, he does make good videos but this shit is infuriating.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I haven't watched him in the last 2 years and a half.He's unfunny and unentertaining.

• +1
I haven't watched him in the last 2 years and a half.He's unfunny and unentertaining.
Well I'll try to drop the hyper-normoids I'm watching now to avoid ER-fuel, comment section is also butt cancer ffs

• +1
Reactions: Einon

• Love it
He also says it doesn't matter if you're short but then goes on to make that the central thing about him and keeps shaming him for his height.
So many morons contradict themselves in this society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
this is what being 5'0'' does to a man. when you're a 5'0''tall you also have a brain the size of a 5'0'' tall person. anyone sensible would have already gone E R

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
this is what being 5'0'' does to a man. when you're a 5'0''tall you also have a brain the size of a 5'0'' tall person. anyone sensible would have already gone E R
Go paddock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He is not even 5ft maybe 4'10 max I feel sorry for him he will always be treated like a child based solely on his height alone if he was even 5'6 his life was much better.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Butthurt Dweller
Sucks that you’re banned.

• +1