Height > frame but only up to 185cm

Height is femlae gaze frame and muscles is male gaze

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and anthony111553
What I can see is only you being a little bitter bitch who is complaining, other people are interacting fine with it.
Seems like tiktok is your home and not mine, since a 20 second read was enough for your attention-span fried brain to consider as "wasting your time"
Instead, you waste more time replying with incredibly correct grammar and punctuation and shit.
Fuck off.
Hahah

Usually bigger frame short guys look way taller than child framed taller men with narrow shoulders and weak legs

Cope
6'5 is ideal

I strongly believe that once you have reached 185cm barefoot than height has very little impact on SMV and it is only applicable for niche appeal.
After that its the frame and build that make all the difference. Trust me when I say this, an athletic physique with a decent amount of muscle and a nice V-Taper has 1000% more appeal than a 195cm guy who is skinny and looks like a tall lanky dork.
It is also noticably harder for people at that height to build great amounts of muscle mass and fill that frame completely and still be lean. Most people at that height who you see with great muscle mass and lean are on roids.
6'1 gymcels are considered short kings in my country

please stop this Reddit-tier cope it's annoying

muh frame :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: dude extra 4 inches of height have way higher value than extra 4 inches of bideltoid width

frame is to impress other males and height makes pussies wet

Sweden has mandatory military service, so practically every young guy has his height measured by a doctor, meaning their height statistics are as accurate as it gets. The result is 181.5 cm, and lots of those are morning measurements too according to a Swedish friend of mine. Average height in Albania cannot be only 1.5 cm below that of one of the tallest countries in the world.

I strongly believe that once you have reached 185cm barefoot than height has very little impact on SMV and it is only applicable for niche appeal.
After that its the frame and build that make all the difference. Trust me when I say this, an athletic physique with a decent amount of muscle and a nice V-Taper has 1000% more appeal than a 195cm guy who is skinny and looks like a tall lanky dork.
It is also noticably harder for people at that height to build great amounts of muscle mass and fill that frame completely and still be lean. Most people at that height who you see with great muscle mass and lean are on roids.
if height was significant factor then men below 6f would be very rare

Uhh no, height correlates with frame

185cm evening or morning

height discussion is heavily dependent on region..

for the US or mediterranean region 185cm is the where diminishing returns start because you start to mog above 90% of males in your age group.

but in most western/northern european countries 185cm is very common amongst zoomers and it provides 0 halo, just makes it so that you are not "unfuckable" because of your height.

Having so shit frame that you can not improve it even by lifting is quite rare from my experience.. most guys in my gym have decent frame. Unfixable features like height are always more crucial than most likely fixable likes frame..

So yes height is more important. Your size will make you command respect from other people. We are all primates at the end, small gorillas don't fuck with the big ones in nature, similar situation also in our society.

Height stops mattering at a macroscale at around 193-195 i'd say. Any taller than that is quite rare, and it is almost guarenteed that you will be the tallest guy in the room at that point.

True I’m 190 and all my friends say I walk like a retard and my general mannerisms are retarded

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump