Height in future

shieldzz

shieldzz

Do you think in the future it will be something to re-open your growth plates ?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
most likely not. you will have cybernetic fully functioning leg implants though. you can bet your ass I'ma get some of those

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
probably some .org user will find this out but it will be useless since genetic engineering will mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
yeah maybe with nanotechnology or some shit like that

probably some .org user will find this out but it will be useless since genetic engineering will mog
Genetic engineering won’t mog. at least not with current genetic advancements we won’t get that for at least 75 more years, and it will only work in artificial newborns or fetuses in development.

most likely not. you will have cybernetic fully functioning leg implants though. you can bet your ass I'ma get some of those
Cyberpunk type shit innit

Genetic engineering won’t mog. at least not with current genetic advancements we won’t get that for at least 75 more years, and it will only work in artificial newborns or fetuses in development.
you said in future nigga im sorry you are cursed with manletism and your only hope is LL

• JFL
you said in future nigga im sorry you are cursed with manletism and your only hope is LL
You’re the only one here hoping for genetic engineering to save your ass nigga wish I was actually manlet to relate to you though my condolences

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
You’re the only one here hoping for genetic engineering to save your ass nigga wish I was actually manlet to relate to you though my condolences
if you werent manlet you wouldnt create this thread its ok to be manlet boyo im not foid good luck growing up to 5'3 with hgh 😍😊👍

• JFL
if you werent manlet you wouldnt create this thread its ok to be manlet boyo im not foid good luck growing up to 5'3 with hgh 😍😊👍
What thread nigga what is the inkwell yapping about lmfao

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz and roping3264