Height is bullshit because…

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
There’s ALWAYS a bigger fish

I was talking to a girl who used to like me and she’s talking to a 6’4 D1 baseball player JFL. I also know several 5’11+ tall girls who exclusively only like guys 6’5+, one of them being a 6’8 espn lightskin ded srs.

The point is is that unless you’re literally 6’8 or some shit there will ALWAYS be someone taller than you. That’s why height is bullshit because it can never carry u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, Mog3D, Joe Rogancel and 11 others
same with face .. or literallly anything dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, cytoplasm, socialcel and 16 others
Yes obviously. But motherfuckers think that having a good face and being 6’3 guarantees you to live a life better than Jeff Bezos or some shit, when looks only gets u so far ded srs.

This is why autism.org needs to focus more on career, education, entrepreneurship, because that has no ceiling

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, EggKing, horizontallytall and 11 others
im 5'6.6, am I cooked?

Yes obviously. But motherfuckers think that having a good face and being 6’3 guarantees you to live a life better than Jeff Bezos or some shit, when looks only gets u so far ded srs.

This is why autism.org needs to focus more on career, education, entrepreneurship, because that has no ceiling
both good points

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and forevermirin
Shut your UGLY INDIAND ASS UP YOU DONKEY

DONT EVER SPEAK UP IN PRESENCE OF YOUR MASTER.. YOU UGLY WORTHLESS FUCK..

now go back to your corner

Sob in ignored

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468

Oh , a new strategy. Just become the richest Man in the city? Very intriguing.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Height dont mean jackshit

As a halo..

It only can be a failo

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, TeenAscender, thereallegend and 1 other person
Mfs blame height for their inceldom bcuz it's easier to blame that than to accept that they look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and TeenAscender
You have no choice but to become rich. Living 8 decades as a poorcel would be ropefuel.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Height is everything

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
No.

Being a simple 7 figure millionaire with good educational pedigree and or well connected startup founder is more than enough to mog so called 6’1 HTN narcy basement dwelling “looks” autists on forums like these who think their looks are so useful when in reality, good looks and height are plentiful these days So not valuable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AngryShortMale, Xtra and 3 others

As a halo..

It only can be a failo
Indeed no one is safe. Even if ur a 6’3 tallcel there can always be a 6’8 mogger that makes u look average height

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
No.

Being a simple 7 figure millionaire with good educational pedigree and or well connected startup founder is more than enough to mog so called 6’1 HTN narcy basement dwelling “looks” autists on forums like these who think their looks are so useful when in reality, good looks and height are plentiful these days So not valuable
lol just be a future divorce rape victim bro

muh 7 figure millionaire with educational pedigree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Kamui
Indeed no one is safe. Even if ur a 6’3 tallcel there can always be a 6’8 mogger that makes u look average height
yea youre a dumbass

stfu

• JFL
Mfs blame height for their inceldom bcuz it's easier to blame that than to accept that they look subhuman
Mfs here be 5’11 or 6’ thinking that if they’re 6’3 they’d get bitches when in reality height doesn’t mean shit and can never carry you unless ur a literal giant, they just need to debloat and get a better fringe haircut or bimax as a last resort jfl

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
lol just be a future divorce rape victim bro

muh 7 figure millionaire with educational pedigree
Lmfao true point except your also fucked if you’re entire personal narrative is based around being a 6’2 chad because then a 6’7 Kelly Oubre type guy can roll around and take ur bitch

Obviously that’s a hugely autistic exaggeration, but the point is u can’t just rely on height in the same way u can’t just rely on money

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Sprinkles
Lmfao true point except your also fucked if you’re entire personal narrative is based around being a 6’2 chad because then a 6’7 Kelly Oubre type guy can roll around and take ur bitch

Obviously that’s a hugely autistic exaggeration, but the point is u can’t just rely on height in the same way u can’t just rely on money

yes, the best option is to just max out LMS as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and TeenAscender
Always the tall mfs who say height is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Mfs here be 5’11 or 6’ thinking that if they’re 6’3 they’d get bitches when in reality height doesn’t mean shit and can never carry you unless ur a literal giant, they just need to debloat and get a better fringe haircut or bimax as a last resort jfl
Fax. Even at 5'9 I don't usually get height mogged very often irl. And last summer I've seen plenty GL foids holding hands with manlets at my local mall jfl

• +1
What an utter shit thread.

The only reason your write this is because height is easily measured and when you see a woman go for a bigger mogger your little brain can register it right away. The same reasoning goes for everything.

As a halo..

It only can be a failo

Mirin 80 iq.... "height doesn't mean anything as a halo (a trait that generates positive feedback)"

Niggas here be having a competition who will say the most retarded thing.

Live one day in my 6'5 life and you will quickly realize just how powerful height is in terms of women, respect, workplace, utility...

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

I was talking to a girl who used to like me and she’s talking to a 6’4 D1 baseball player JFL. I also know several 5’11+ tall girls who exclusively only like guys 6’5+, one of them being a 6’8 espn lightskin ded srs.

The point is is that unless you’re literally 6’8 or some shit there will ALWAYS be someone taller than you. That’s why height is bullshit because it can never carry u
All those will be over , if a 5'7 statusmaxxed guy comes to the scene lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Swarthy Knight

The only reason your write this is because height is easily measured and when you see a woman go for a bigger mogger your little brain can register it right away. The same reasoning goes for everything.

Mirin 80 iq.... "height doesn't mean anything as a halo (a trait that generates positive feedback)"

Live one day in my 6'5 life and you will quickly realize just how powerful height is in terms of women, respect, workplace, utility...
Okay bud

We get that the only positive thing you could hold onto in yourself is height

I didnt even read

Can smell this shit

You pathetic piece of dogshit lmao

Keep crying

Okay bud

We get that the only positive thing you could hold onto in yourself is height

I didnt even read

Can smell this shit

You pathetic piece of dogshit lmao

Keep crying
Not a single ounce of argumentation.

You know you said something as retarded as "halo doesn't matter" and now you are barking, back to elementary school boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kamui and TeenAscender

Lmfao no shit bro you’re 6’5 that’s a damn good height.

I’m saying that for 99% of people who think if they were an inch or 2 taller and be like 6’2 or 6’3 they’d be a mogger that they’re wrong (coming from someone whos a legit barefoot 6’2) You legit have to be 6’5/6’6+ or something insane to get kudos purely off height

Autism

Height matters a fuck ton not just for women but every aspect of life in general

Just cuz there’s someone taller than you means nothing at all, I’d rather get mogged by a 6’8 nigga at 6’2 then get mogged by that same 6’8 nigga if I was 5’5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fundz, horizontallytall, zan and 3 others
Autism

Height matters a fuck ton not just for women but every aspect of life in general

Just cuz there’s someone taller than you means nothing at all, I’d rather get mogged by a 6’8 nigga at 6’2 then get mogged by that same 6’8 nigga if I was 5’5
It’s supposed to be the opposite of autism bruv, that u should never focus on juvenile things like height because it’s a never ending dick measuring contest

Ofc taller is better as is other traits but the point is to understand height isn’t something to be “proud of” because hundreds of thousands of men around the world are always gonna be just as tall or taller than you even if ur a 6’6 giant.

Basically height doesn’t do shit, NT manlets who don’t gaf abt height mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Sprinkles
It’s supposed to be the opposite of autism bruv, that u should never focus on juvenile things like height because it’s a never ending dick measuring contest

Ofc taller is better as is other traits but the point is to understand height isn’t something to be “proud of” because hundreds of thousands of men around the world are always gonna be just as tall or taller than you even if ur a 6’6 giant.

Basically height doesn’t do shit, NT manlets who don’t gaf abt height mog.
Yeah I can agree on this, face and NT will always rule all over even if you’re manlet (unless legit turbo manlet tier cuz that’s death)

Fax. Even at 5'9 I don't usually get height mogged very often irl. And last summer I've seen plenty GL foids holding hands with manlets at my local mall jfl
Tales from India

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
6'2-6'4 is ideal, no one cares about 6'0+ foids

6”1 rn , then double ll to get to 6”8

No.

this forum is full of braindead 15-16 year olds who think being a 6'1 5.5/10 basement rotter is a million times better than being a different guy who's short and ugly but with great career. i dont listen to those idiots at all. and as for the thread yeah height is useless, all it does is allow you to have a slightly better chance to date tall women (assuming you arent fucked in the head like i am)

• +1

(1) More height isn't actually always better lol. Most girls would rather have a 6'4 guy than a 7ft guy

(2) Even assuming that more height is always better - there are not enough 6'8 guys going around to steal everyones girlfriends lmao

(3) Lets not forget the most important part, which is that height alone isn't enough. Sure a subhuman 6'6ft guy will "outslay" a subhuman 5'3ft guy, but they're both fucked. 6'6ft subhuman will get turbomogged by 5'11 angel face.

As per your logic, we could say that:

"Being good looking is COPE, because there is ALWAYS a bigger fish. I was talking to this girl who used to like me and she's talking to this 9/10 guy who plays baseball. I also know lots of good looking girls that only talk to 9/10+ guys. The point is that unless you are literally 10/10 there will ALWAYS be someone better looking than you. Your looks can never carry you"

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and horizontallytall
Fr, as long as you are average or above height doesn’t matter as much as .org would have you believe

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Swarthy Knight
(1) More height isn't actually always better lol. Most girls would rather have a 6'4 guy than a 7ft guy

(2) Even assuming that more height is always better - there are not enough 6'8 guys going around to steal everyones girlfriends lmao

(3) Lets not forget the most important part, which is that height alone isn't enough. Sure a subhuman 6'6ft guy will "outslay" a subhuman 5'3ft guy, but they're both fucked. 6'6ft subhuman will get turbomogged by 5'11 angel face.

As per your logic, we could say that:

"Being good looking is COPE, because there is ALWAYS a bigger fish. I was talking to this girl who used to like me and she's talking to this 9/10 guy who plays baseball. I also know lots of good looking girls that only talk to 9/10+ guys. The point is that unless you are literally 10/10 there will ALWAYS be someone better looking than you. Your looks can never carry you"
Nah face is different if u look like Maher even at 5’9 ur a demigod

Autism bro the point of this is that looks are overrated as fuck because its not a scarce thing, anyone can go on tinder and find any looks of their choosing.

On the contrary NT and money is much more scarce then looks, esp when every zoomer is a 90 IQ 6’1 curly hair HTN

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
The way I see it, is if you are over 180 cm (5 ft 11) legit measured at night, then height won't be an issue at all. Anything after 180 cm (5 ft 11) is cope and it really is all about the aces and body.

I'm the kind of guy who believes that even 175 cm (5 ft 9) is brutal for a man, and even 178 cm (5 ft 10) is pushing it.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and TeenAscender
How tall is the baseball guy?

How tall is the baseball guy?
He was 6’4. Which ain’t even shit these days I feel like there’s one too many 6’6+ guys j roaming around my school

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
The way I see it, is if you are over 180 cm (5 ft 11) legit measured at night, then height won't be an issue at all. Anything after 180 cm (5 ft 11) is cope and it really is all about the aces and body.

I'm the kind of guy who believes that even 175 cm (5 ft 9) is brutal for a man, and even 178 cm (5 ft 10) is pushing it.
Under 178cm = brutal make up for it w giga NT

178-195cm literally all the same

195+can you start to stand out and it benefits you but even then it can’t carry

Mfs on this website think that being 188cm or some shit is MILES better than being 180cm, when in reality they can put on 4 layers of shoe lifts and realize it was all mental

Past 6'3, maybe even 6'2 in the US, there's no difference to women, heightmogging between tall guys is male gaze dominance stuff, women don't care. You either meet the tall cut-off or you don't, height halo doesn't scale linearly. If they did they wouldn't find Henry Cavill or Channing Tatum attractive after looking at these photos

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and MaherGOAT
More height isn't actually always better lol. Most girls would rather have a 6'4 guy than a 7ft guy
yeah I wish people here realized that legit giant-tier height is a failo (not as much as being a manlet, but still), and height halo doesn't just infinitely scale, there is an optimum height range for women

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
yeah I wish people here realized that legit giant-tier height is a failo (not as much as being a manlet, but still), and height halo doesn't just infinitely scale, there is an optimum height range for women
Agree

Also agree with your point on it not scaling linearly. I am 192cm / 6'3.6, and my experience is this:

1) It can go weeks between meeting people who are taller than me (in Norway, average height 180.48cm / 5'11 based on https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country)

2) Women and even men have absolutely no idea how tall I am, often wildly overestimating it. I would be rich if I got a dollar every time someone asked me if I was 2 meters (6'7). I don't think anyone has ever underestimated my height. I believe the reason for this is that 192cm is a lot more rare than people think it is. People have an impression that every other guy in europe is 190+, but its far from the case. I believe the range of 178-184 is significantly filled out, but 190+ range is still rare.

3) In clubs, women will approach me and say "you are so tall", but they won't ask me about my exact height. They are totally uninterested in numbers. They simply put me in the "tall" category and thats that. But I'll get guys coming up to me asking "how tall are you?" - usually by someone in the slightly above average range in terms of height. Guys seem to be hung up on the numbers, girls not so much.

4) People always talk about how important height is on tinder, but in my experience almost none of my matches would ever even register my height. I usually brought it up in conversation to get some "free points", but their reaction - although positive - wasn't anything special. Then if I met them IRL they would be shocked at how tall I was - likely because on tinder, they work with a simple cutoff. To them, it just isn't important as long as the guy is over X height.

All in all, I think girls in general want men above a certain height. I think the 6ft cutoff is a reasonable representation of what they prefer. The difference between being 6ft and 6ft 4 in terms of attracting girls might matter if all else is literally equal, but that is obviously purely hypothetical. I think that being tall is less about absolute height, and more about how height can make you look more aesthetic in terms of proportions. A lean, athletic 185cm guy with long limbs will look better and taller to a girl than a 190cm guy with more "normal guy" proportions and a more fridge-like physique. Girls literally can't tell the difference in height unless you put the two guys backs up against each other.

Two major caveats to this is height fetishists and general subjectivity.

Height fetishists are those girls who rate tall guy genetics very highly. They will be more hung up on the numbers (although they also have no idea what each height looks like). They would rather have a average looking 195cm guy than a really aesthetic looking 183cm guy. They are quite rare though, but do exist. They make themselves very obvious.

Girls are also much more subjective about this stuff than it might appear on social media etc. As we know, the height requirement is one of the physical traits women are more open to admitting to having. But I think there are way more girls that accept more average height ranges (175-180cm) than people generally think. There is a meme that short girls want even taller guys, but IMO this is the opposite from the truth. Generally speaking, shorter girls are more accepting of shorter guys. The only ones more accepting of shorter guys are super tall girls that have more or less given up on finding men who are taller than them.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and kanderior