Height is overrated in youth

badromance

badromance

Banned
Foids have underdeveloped brains and go for face and some cringy teen shit

But as you enter early 20's being tall is the best thing ever,i used to hate being tall because i would be visible and was shy.

tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ZyzzReincarnate
Foids have underdeveloped brains and go for face and some cringy teen shit

But as you enter early 20's being tall is the best thing ever,i used to hate being tall because i would be visible and was shy.

tbh ngl
Height matters much more for male respect than for foids. Being a manlet is truly the worst thing in this world, 0 respect from anybody.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and fobos
dedly srs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
5'10 friend is a slayer in hs cuz of his face

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, badromance and 1 other person
Height matters much more for male respect than for foids. Being a manlet is truly the worst thing in this world, 0 respect from anybody.
Yes tbh, I feel so powerful when I'm around small people. They look up to me and I know I can bitch slap them to the gorund

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
5'10 friend is a slayer in hs cuz of his face
Yeah, I've seen more average slayers than tall slayers. Tall guys in my country are either fat, retarded, or ugly as fuck
Yes tbh, I feel so powerful when I'm around small people. They look up to me and I know I can bitch slap them to the gorund
It's a shame I can only feel powerful arround women, average height doesn't help with feeling good when among males.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, LowTierNormie and androidcel
Im retarded (6'5)
Yeah, sure mate. But you are ugly most likely, haven't seen your photos to check.If you were average, you would have gotten some pussy at least.

Yeah, sure mate. But you are ugly most likely, haven't seen your photos to check.
Im sure im not ugly, just socially retarded due to bad parents and self neglect

Attachments

• IMG_20190309_011142.jpg
    IMG_20190309_011142.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and LowTierNormie
Im sure im not ugly, just socially retarded due to bad parents and self neglect
Not horrible, but I do think you are below Normie level. Being like an Average Normie is the minimum you have to be to talk to foids, and even then, you have to be above that to get some decent pussy.
Gl with looksmaxxing though, you have potential with your height.

• +1
This is true. It is more important to be low inhibition and act alpha than to be tall. I know people shorter than me talking to females all the time

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and badromance
This is true. It is more important to be low inhibition and act alpha than to be tall. I know people shorter than me talking to females all the time
Yeah, being socially awkward and retarded is a deathsentence. Although being alpha means shit, an ugly looking "alpha", is just a beta to the eyes of foids, so you have to be good looking, or you'll look like a retard.

• +1
FACTS! i was in my prime in the school days then foids got smarter.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and androidcel
can confirm height means fuck all during early teens. when i was chad i was like 5'5, 5'6 and the average at the time was around 5'9

• +1
face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Krezo, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Height copers on life support
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
RopeCope LLC

True, that's why I don't get laid with 20+ women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Fuck sorry bro :feelswah:
Idk I've met some girls who don't care, but I think it cuts my dating pool to like 1/4 of girls on that alone.

• +1
Idk I've met some girls who don't care, but I think it cuts my dating pool to like 1/4 of girls on that alone.
Yeah most girls I know don't care until you hit around 5'8". 5'6" is pushing it a little.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Yeah most girls I know don't care until you hit around 5'8". 5'6" is pushing it a little.
It's past a little lol, idk whether to use lifts or not since I feel like I'd feel even more pathetic

• +1
It's past a little lol, idk whether to use lifts or not since I feel like I'd feel even more pathetic
You're not over-tier at 5'6". Being that short might cut your appeal substantially but even 1/4 of women is a serious pool to pull from.