Height matters

zilla

zilla

illuminated by angles
IF YOURE 6’5+ AND A MTN OR HLTN HAVE DECENT HAIR AND WEAR CLOTHES THAT COMPLIMENT YOUR SKIN TONE YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS STARING AT YOU

All the people that are stupid enough to say height doesn’t matter are delusional if a mf thats 6’5 195cm walks into a room you instantly notice his height and not his looks if youre 165cm or shorter its over no girl wants a guy shorter or same height as them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, borntosuffer and midlatinocel
IF YOURE 6’5+ AND A MTN OR HLTN HAVE DECENT HAIR AND WEAR CLOTHES THAT COMPLIMENT YOUR SKIN TONE YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS STARING AT YOU

All the people that are stupid enough to say height doesn’t matter are delusional if a mf thats 6’5 195cm walks into a room you instantly notice his height and not his looks if youre 165cm or shorter its over no girl wants a guy shorter or same height as them.
My mind is blown

yeah i know im only 188 cm and recently my fat cousin went from 5'8 to 195 cm and he mogs me now
couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him again and he was taller than him. and he's like a LTN, but even i thought damn that's hot af

brutal ii will always be average height. i dont know what i did i think i had the genetics to be taller i ruined myself. its over...

Water

• +1
Reactions: zilla
yeah i know im only 188 cm and recently my fat cousin went from 5'8 to 195 cm and he mogs me now
couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him again and he was taller than him. and he's like a LTN, but even i thought damn that's hot af

brutal ii will always be average height. i dont know what i did i think i had the genetics to be taller i ruined myself. its over...
There is hope just get Limb lengthening surgery

There is hope just get Limb lengthening surgery
no lol it's not worth it, i already have small hands and feet for my height with already way longer slegs than torso

T
no lol it's not worth it, i already have small hands and feet for my height with already way longer slegs than torso
he darkest pits of hell are even illuminated by fire theres always hope

• JFL
Reactions: user123456, arabcelxxx and zilla
just be 6'5 bro

6’3 > 6’5. Keep coping lanky subhuman

• +1
Reactions: marek937, arabcelxxx and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
In mumbai

• +1
Reactions: mathis

brutal ii will always be average height. i dont know what i did i think i had the genetics to be taller i ruined myself. its over.
gay

How old is he