Height Maxxing: Jeffrey Chronicles Ep 1

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
INTRO
You might be wondering how can you increase your height? Well, follow me and I shall reveal to you the secrets to becoming a 6'3+ height mogger. My friend Jeffrey followed the same exact Height maxxing routine that I'm about to present to you and went from sub 3 to Jeffreylite in a matter of mere days.

Jeffrey's background
So, Jeffrey was clearly doomed from birth. For him, it was over before it even began. For him, his destiny was set in stone before he even got a chance to write it. For him, his life was doomed from the very beginning. He had no special talent, craft, or skill which he could possibly hone. He was dealt the worst possible cards. If you are wondering, Jeffrey was only 5'4 at the age of 17. His entire family is known for being late bloomers. His entire tribe, his entire race and ethnicty specializes in being late bloomers. BUT Jeffrey was clearly doomed. Jeffrey's dad stands tall at 6'9 and grew 10 inches after the age of 18. Jeffrey's mom stands only at about 6'3 and grew mostly after the age of 17. There is not a single man in Jeffrey's whole tribe who is under 6'2. As you can see, there was no way Jeffrey was going to get tall due to weak genetics.

Jeffrey's Resolve
Since it was clear that Jeffrey's dreams of becoming a 6'2 mogger were impossible to come to reality due to his inferior genetics, he decided to change his ways and took matter into his own hands. He decided that he would become tall no matter what! And yes, spoiler....Jeffrey went from 5'4 to 6'1 by the time he was 23 years old. Here's how he did it. And you can do the same, EVEN IF YOU HAVE INFERIOR GENES LIKE JEFFREY. Jeffrey is proof that even if you have inferior genetics, you CAN impact your height in a positive manner.

The Full Guide
Now, now, you are probably tired of reading about Jeffrey. Here's how to height maxx (even with inferior genetics). Complete no bull shit guide that works even if you are 21 years of age. It certainly did for jeffrey who was completely doomed, it will work for you as well!

1) WATER WATER WATER
Water is very important. Without it, you will die. Guess what? 60% of your body is water. If you drink water, the water molecules in your body will get bigger and bigger, making you taller.

2) Sleep
I cannot stress this enough guys...Sleep is extremely important. When you sleep, your body gets bored and decides to make you taller.

3) Eat Foods high in protein and vitamins
This is an important step you can take to ensuring you become a 6'3 mogger

4) Have a positive mindset
You don't understand the power of human brain and how much it's capable of doing.

5) Be Patient
Be pateint. Follow all the things above and you will surely grow to a 6'3 mogger. (As long as you are not above the age of 90 years old)

Follow these 5 simple steps for 2 weeks and report your results!

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, kebab, Deleted member 33579 and 4 others
Hamsa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: potentialzaddy, SubhumanCurrycel, PG4BINX and 5 others
revolutionary thank you so much for this :feelswhy:

revolutionary thank you so much for this :feelswhy:
You are very much welcome brother. After years of research, I've finally found the forgotten elements that are rarely discussed in the height maxxing discussion. Happy to share my revolutionary research with the likes of you

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
INTRO
You might be wondering how can you increase your height? Well, follow me and I shall reveal to you the secrets to becoming a 6'3+ height mogger. My friend Jeffrey followed the same exact Height maxxing routine that I'm about to present to you and went from sub 3 to Jeffreylite in a matter of mere days.

Jeffrey's background
So, Jeffrey was clearly doomed from birth. For him, it was over before it even began. For him, his destiny was set in stone before he even got a chance to write it. For him, his life was doomed from the very beginning. He had no special talent, craft, or skill which he could possibly hone. He was dealt the worst possible cards. If you are wondering, Jeffrey was only 5'4 at the age of 17. His entire family is known for being late bloomers. His entire tribe, his entire race and ethnicty specializes in being late bloomers. BUT Jeffrey was clearly doomed. Jeffrey's dad stands tall at 6'9 and grew 10 inches after the age of 18. Jeffrey's mom stands only at about 6'3 and grew mostly after the age of 17. There is not a single man in Jeffrey's whole tribe who is under 6'2. As you can see, there was no way Jeffrey was going to get tall due to weak genetics.

Jeffrey's Resolve
Since it was clear that Jeffrey's dreams of becoming a 6'2 mogger were impossible to come to reality due to his inferior genetics, he decided to change his ways and took matter into his own hands. He decided that he would become tall no matter what! And yes, spoiler....Jeffrey went from 5'4 to 6'1 by the time he was 23 years old. Here's how he did it. And you can do the same, EVEN IF YOU HAVE INFERIOR GENES LIKE JEFFREY. Jeffrey is proof that even if you have inferior genetics, you CAN impact your height in a positive manner.

The Full Guide
Now, now, you are probably tired of reading about Jeffrey. Here's how to height maxx (even with inferior genetics). Complete no bull shit guide that works even if you are 21 years of age. It certainly did for jeffrey who was completely doomed, it will work for you as well!

1) WATER WATER WATER
Water is very important. Without it, you will die. Guess what? 60% of your body is water. If you drink water, the water molecules in your body will get bigger and bigger, making you taller.

2) Sleep
I cannot stress this enough guys...Sleep is extremely important. When you sleep, your body gets bored and decides to make you taller.

You don't understand the power of human brain and how much it's capable of doing.

5) Be Patient
Be pateint. Follow all the things above and you will surely grow to a 6'3 mogger. (As long as you are not above the age of 90 years old)

bs advice jfl everybody drinks water sleeps and eats foods high in protein ur height is mainly genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
bs advice jfl everybody drinks water sleeps and eats foods high in protein ur height is mainly genetics
I would advise you to read the entire guide as you have skipped parts and missed out on the important details, rendering your understanding invalid and clouding your judgement.

this advice changed my life. i never drink water but now i will. i just need to be patient now. i'm expecting at least 10 inches (i'm 5'2 now).
i have also started waking up at 4am and having a positive mindset. i used to be jeffrey but now it's time to grow and become chad.

hamza is living proof of this method because he vitaminmaxxed and sleepmaxxed and watermaxxed and became 6'2. it's not a coincidence. hamza has so many matches on tinder and you need to ask the fisherman not the fish so only he knows the truth.

I would advise you to read the entire guide as you have skipped parts and missed out on the important details, rendering your understanding invalid and clouding your judgement.
i did and it’s fucking bs unless u live in some third world shithole most people are already doing all these things on a day to day basis and ur last two tips make zero fucking sense yea “just be patient bro :soy: :soy: :soy: “, the only thing that works for heightmaxxing is hgh and ai and even that yields out minimal results

i did and it’s fucking bs unless u live in some third world shithole most people are already doing all these things on a day to day basis and ur last two tips make zero fucking sense yea “just be patient bro :soy: :soy: :soy: “, the only thing that works for heightmaxxing is hgh and ai and even that yields out minimal results
wtf this mfer on about
You have not understood the great wisdom behind my teachings. You must first find the pathway to your heart and soul. You shall iqmaxx (I will be posting a thread on it soon). Stay tuned

this advice changed my life. i never drink water but now i will. i just need to be patient now. i'm expecting at least 10 inches (i'm 5'2 now).
i have also started waking up at 4am and having a positive mindset. i used to be jeffrey but now it's time to grow and become chad.

hamza is living proof of this method because he vitaminmaxxed and sleepmaxxed and watermaxxed and became 6'2. it's not a coincidence. hamza has so many matches on tinder and you need to ask the fisherman not the fish so only he knows the truth.
You have almost reached "ultimate understanding" of the world.

kid named Jeffrey:

INTRO

Jeffrey's background

Jeffrey's Resolve

The Full Guide

1) WATER WATER WATER

2) Sleep

5) Be Patient

Wherever Jeffrey goes, women can’t resist him

INTRO

Jeffrey's background

Jeffrey's Resolve

The Full Guide

1) WATER WATER WATER

2) Sleep

5) Be Patient

Cope just take MK 677