Height pill

joonla

joonla

Bronze
Height pill is final pill. I’m LTN+ face with buzzed hair + diagnosed aspie unsociable retard and I still pull MTB+ because I’m 6’5.5 at 15 in regular shoes. Genuinely if I was short or average people would be disgusted, but nah, if you’re tall it’s the lanky skinny kid that doesn’t speak 🥺🥺🥺 . If you’re 5’6-5’11 it’s not over just heightfraud to atleast a normal height. Anything under then just richmaxx and statusmaxx and have no hope of a genuine relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
I really do think how can a 6'6 15 year old even find this forum lmao :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, bloomercel, Deleted member 21532 and 14 others
Height pill is final pill. I’m LTN+ face with buzzed hair + diagnosed aspie unsociable retard and I still pull MTB+ because I’m 6’5.5 at 15 in regular shoes. Genuinely if I was short or average people would be disgusted, but nah, if you’re tall it’s the lanky skinny kid that doesn’t speak 🥺🥺🥺 . If you’re 5’6-5’11 it’s not over just heightfraud to atleast a normal height. Anything under then just richmaxx and statusmaxx and have no hope of a genuine relationship.
Finally a tallfag who leaves his basement and can corraborate :feelsokman:

HEIGHT > FACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, bloomercel, horizontallytall and 2 others
height is cope
eye area is law

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and forevermirin
He googled "heightmaxxing" because 6'6 was not enough... 7'0 or death! :feelsbaton::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, IvanIvanIvanIvan, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others

Attachments

• 1681902958616.png
    1681902958616.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, BoredPrince, Deleted member 27544 and 1 other person
straight supraorbitals + es ratio + ipd is everything

Sean_O%2527Pry.jpg

6dcc36e9b21a64e04420be0dde51bbcd.jpg

gafney-and-gandy-comp2.jpg

goodvsbadorbits.jpg

Attachments

• 2398290_BfEU58VAZJR.jpg
    2398290_BfEU58VAZJR.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, mog222, copefuel and 1 other person
I found lookism.net when I googled "Ryan Gosling is overrated"

• JFL
Reactions: nukenasty, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27544 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27544 and Artemis
Because face>everything. Btw how is your cycle going? I might do a test cycle in the summer but I still got a slight pubertal gyno going on.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5.5psl and joonla
Bruh you lucky I’m 5’10 at 15

5’0 indian janitor is a chad when he has straight supraorbitals
tell me you have shit eye area without tell me you have shit eye area. keep coping

• So Sad
Reactions: joonla
Because face>everything. Btw how is your cycle going? I might do a test cycle in the summer but I still got a slight pubertal gyno going on.
Was good in the beginning now feeling normal jfl have gained more than 15 kg so far , body hair just grew insanely fast + benchpress exploded , might as well make a post on my results
You too were on a test cycle right ??

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
I have eyes very similar to these and still just normie

its jaw and chin that makes true chads and chadlites
good for you. eyes are hard to fix than lower third

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
You too were on a test cycle right ??
Nah I was larping lmao, only took MK for 2 months. Tho my bench went from 70kg to 120kg in those months.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
good for you. eyes are hard to fix than lower third
thats true but eyes dont mean shit despite that

as long as they are average(a bit below average is fine too) its fine. You need chin jaw and midface to be chadlite+

• +1
You need to be at least 6’2. Being over 5’11 isn’t enough since 6ft is manlet height and 6’1 is still too close to being a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 20631
You need to be at least 6’2. Being over 5’11 isn’t enough since 6ft is manlet height and 6’1 is still too close to being a manlet.
you can fraud 6 2 easily as 6 1 ..I dont know a single person who doesnot exaggerate height by 1 or 1.5 inches minimum

you can fraud 6 2 easily as 6 1 ..I dont know a single person who doesnot exaggerate height by 1 or 1.5 inches minimum
what you didn't understand is that while you cheat 6'2, the 6'2 becomes 6'3/6'4 with shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and 5.5psl
what you didn't understand is that while you cheat 6'2, the 6'2 becomes 6'3/6'4 with shoes
Btw you were right bro , Ryan Gosling is a Chad regardless of his status or money
One of the girls in my college said "which girl wouldn't want a hot guy like Ryan Gosling spank her ass"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Majkal and Deleted member 24789
Btw you were right bro , Ryan Gosling is a Chad regardless of his status or money
One of the girls in my college said "which girl wouldn't want a hot guy like Ryan Gosling spank her ass"
I'm just a messenger, the real Genius is @Artemis

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis and 5.5psl
@5.5psl pheno + height can make u chad in smv , Ryan Gosling is obviously far from chad in appearance, but tall + best male pheno

Its enough

I realized it recently

Phenopill

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and 5.5psl
@5.5psl pheno + height can make u chad in smv , Ryan Gosling is obviously far from chad in appearance, but tall + best male pheno

Its enough

I realized it recently

Phenopill
Yes bro this forum takes things too far tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Majkal, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
I’m 5’3 I’ll rope

Tired of hearing people tell shortcels to LDAR. Grind your ass off until you can afford LL with a reputable surgeon (NOT with a Turkish or Indian butcher).

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Btw what's your true height bro ?
In the other thread you said you were 6'3
And I tagged you in one of my posts for frame growth after puberty by megadosing protein , what are your thoughts on it ?

Btw what's your true height bro ?
In the other thread you said you were 6'3
And I tagged you in one of my posts for frame growth after puberty by megadosing protein , what are your thoughts on it ?
I said in this thread I'm 6'5.5 in regular shoes, like sneakers or any. I'm 193cm so like 6'3.8 barefoot. I've never measured morning height so could be taller. I read your thread and I think that combined with mineral supplements and HGH like you said it should definitely make a difference.

• +1