Height Surgery Ideas

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
Everyone and their mothers know about limb lengthening the bones of the legs. But not many discuss the other possible alternative height maxxing surgeries.

My focus is the feet themselves, the bottom part that is. It isn't nothing new, but I see a future for it.

First would be an custom made implant designed to be the exact shape of your feet soles but simply giving you extra length and dimension, therefore increasing your overall height.

Fat pad repositioning and correction for metatarsophalangeal joint extension A Fat pad

The bottom of your feet would look weird, but nobody cares about feet aesthetics unless you're a mentally ill foot fetishist.

The 2nd idea would be a fat graft to your whole bottom foot. This would do the same thing as an implant, except it would be using your own fat to add extra cushion and therefore height to your bottom feet.

Autologous Fat Grafting For Pedal Fat Atrophy

If fat grafting can increase the size of your ass or chin, then it should be able to increase the size of your bottom feet.

Hqdefault 3

Only flaw is again uglier bottom feet.

I would predict 1 inch of height could be added for the implant without looking uncanny, and 0.5 inch for the fat graft.

The 3rd idea is Arthroplasty surgery to the heel. Apparently some woman a few years ago already got one to increase her height.

62625252525bhshsgsg

Seaview Orthopaedic arthrodesis right and left ankle arthroplasty

This one seems like the most plausible.

We now only need a blackpilled enough surgeon to offer these treatments for shortism.

Feel free to add other possible height maxxing surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and sportsmogger
Over for manlets

another manlet cope thread that won't be utilized by a single soul on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 29167, Gmogger and 1 other person
Over for manlets
Dead meme. It's almost 2024. The age of shortism is ending. Limb Lengthening is getting more advanced as well as the procedures I mentioned.

Imagine being 5'6" combing heel implants https://www.heart.co.uk/news/showbiz/sallie-axl-shocks-fans-by-revealing-heel-implants/

62625252525bhshsgsg

With fat grafting to the bottom feet.

To get 2.5 inches of height.

Which takes 5'6" manlet to 5'8". Add shoe and lifts frauding to reach 5'10-11".

Now it's all about your face.

All of that seems to much "extreme", it's best to just accept your height

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
All of that seems to much "extreme", it's best to just accept your height
The procedures I mentioned are actually much less extreme than limb lengthening. They are equal to facial implants or fat grafting anywhere.

Dead meme. It's almost 2024. The age of shortism is ending. Limb Lengthening is getting more advanced as well as the procedures I mentioned.

Imagine being 5'6" combing heel implants https://www.heart.co.uk/news/showbiz/sallie-axl-shocks-fans-by-revealing-heel-implants/

View attachment 2552788

@DildoFaggins look at this shit…

Nigga how are you gonna wear shoes with 2.5 inches of soles..?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and DildoFaggins
The procedures I mentioned are actually much less extreme than limb lengthening. They are equal to facial implants or fat grafting anywhere.
I know, but still is kinda """"extreme"""", like just accept your height friend, you don't need to "makeup" it

View attachment 2552788

wtf is shortism

@DildoFaggins look at this shit…

Nigga how are you gonna wear shoes with 2.5 inches of soles..?
Do you not realize that the biggest height moggers also have big ugly feet that requires them to wear bigger than normal sized shoes or custom made ones?

Shaq Shoe Size

Aea2686ee101460a9b939353329b1028 xl

A small trade off for a better life. It's either that or spend a fortune cutting your leg bones

wtf is shortism
As a 2023 human being I'm all for gender inclusion, so I say shortism instead of manletism to include short women as well. It's a gender neutral term.

Putting an implant in your mother fuckikng foot is absolutely no different to wearing fucking lifts in your shoes.

Utterly retarded idea.

And you will be even MORE hindered when playing sport than if you wore lifts.

5ft8 here and wear 1.5 inch lifts that have gone down to 1.25 inch lifts due to usage and I pass as a clean 5'10 irl when people guess.

Fortunately for me I have good proportions and my hands are big.

View attachment 2552788

still way too short

It's all over the screen

Putting an implant in your mother fuckikng foot is absolutely no different to wearing fucking lifts in your shoes.

View attachment 2552818

Utterly retarded idea.

And you will be even MORE hindered when playing sport than if you wore lifts.

5ft8 here and wear 1.5 inch lifts that have gone down to 1.25 inch lifts due to usage and I pass as a clean 5'10 irl when people guess.

Fortunately for me I have good proportions and my hands are big.
I wear lifts all the time and after one or two days of wearing new ones, have absolutely no problem moving around, playing sports, fighting and kicking, etc. You mind and body adapts, you would adapt to your new feet.

The implants are a way better solution than the main height surgery limb lengthening. Cheaper, safer, less recovery, and probably can be removed if any complications arise. It's not the ideal solution but it's a decent one.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

View attachment 2552788

Fat is not a solid material, once you step foot on the ground it will get squished and level up with your foot LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
I wear lifts all the time and after one or two days of wearing new ones, have absolutely no problem moving around, playing sports, fighting and kicking, etc. You mind and body adapts, you would adapt to your new feet.

The implants are a way better solution than the main height surgery limb lengthening. Cheaper, safer, less recovery, and probably can be removed if any complications arise. It's not the ideal solution but it's a decent one.

Interesting.

Are there any people that can vouch for this shit with having had it done? Anything on the limb lengthening website?

• +1
Fat is not a solid material, once you step foot on the ground it will get squished and level up with your foot LMAO
The solution is to add more fat. Build layers upon layers. Just enough to get at least 0.5-1 inch.

A fat mans belly doesn't go completely flat when he lays on it, nor someone who got fat graft to his chin go completely flat when pressed.

animation  inflating on the bed by ls6y06cl6a0n d6r84x0 fullview

Interesting.

Are there any people that can vouch for this shit with having had it done? Anything on the limb lengthening website?
Closest I've seen is this woman

62625252525bhshsgsg

Not enough people are publicizing it or pushing for it, but it's possible.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
dunno this creeps me out more than LL somehow, feels more "wrong". But as far as alternatives to LL the only ones I know are correcting severe posture problems if you have them, and stuff involving spinal decompression or stretching. The latter of which I would never do cause there's no fucking way I'm risking my spine for all the SMV in the world.

• +1
dunno this creeps me out more than LL somehow, feels more "wrong". But as far as alternatives to LL the only ones I know are correcting severe posture problems if you have them, and stuff involving spinal decompression or stretching. The latter of which I would never do cause there's no fucking way I'm risking my spine for all the SMV in the world.
It's weirder but overall safer, faster recovery and less invasive than LL. Plus you can always take out implants if they end up bothering you down the line. One fuck up for LL and you're screwed.