HeightMaxxing after 18?

W

Wethannn

Iron
I’ve been looking on this website for a couple weeks now and I still have some confusion on the topic.

Is it genuinely possible to make any notable gains in height after age 18? For reference I am 18 years old and stand at about 5’7. Proportionally, I have shorter shin bones and forearm bones than most which may be a factor contributing to my short stature and short limbs. This makes LL a viable option aside from the financial burden it would put on me. I haven’t really grown since age 14 and my growth plates seem to be closing soon, so I was wondering if there’s anything that’s worked for y’all or if there’s no hope for me. I recently started biking on an elevated seat because I’ve heard multiple people say that it works, but part of me feels like it’s cope. Please let me know any viable solutions.

NOTE: parents are 6’1 and 5’5 respectively

Last edited:
just start sterching and hope for best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and <6PSLcel
do multiple drugs such as HGH, nigroids, all kinds of amphetamins, aromasin and MK atst ASAP and hope u dont get cancer or brain damage AND ALSO HANG UPSIDE DOWN FOR AT LEAST 3 hours a day so that gravity pulls u, if u are lucky u can ascend by around 3 cm still at that age onwards

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and alekspolska88
do multiple drugs such as HGH, nigroids, all kinds of amphetamins, aromasin and MK atst ASAP and hope u dont get cancer or brain damage AND ALSO HANG UPSIDE DOWN FOR AT LEAST 3 hours a day so that gravity pulls u, if u are lucky u can ascend by around 3 cm still at that age onwards
Would all the risks and side effects even be worth it just to make it to 5’8

Would all the risks and side effects even be worth it just to make it to 5’8
I didnt say that it would be worth the risk I just said it would work unless u have cancer in ur testes or u develop cancers during ur hmaxin, however everything else is obv cope for low IQ unters