Reactions: zoomertrader
Giga manlet to be honest :feelsrope:. Almost same height as me

Capture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, looksseg, 5.5psl and 4 others
Giga manlet to be honest :feelsrope:. Almost same height as me

View attachment 1619197
Lol, I don't think it's that bad, but I definitly intend to max it if it is possible.

But the only thing that really improve height I know is LL, and I don't intend to do it, too many downsides, even tho it can be really lifesaving for manlets.

I just use big shoes, glucosamin, stretching and posturemaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadullahlite
It's cope.

For me, I'm coping w/ igf-1 and ai. I'll start ai this month. Hopefully my growth plates are still open :feelsgood:
Might be, but I was taking it at first for joints problems, and I saw that it may help with height (0.4cm), whatever it takes.

How old are you ?

LL leads to lifelong arthritis

• JFL
lol, I don't even know how you can notice that.

17 years 6 months :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: hbu?
I didn't, it was is theorized, pbly cope.

more than 20, no plates for my age :feelscry:

To be honest there is some hope for you, I saw ppl with closed plates who kept growing a few inches

To be honest there is some hope for you, I saw ppl with closed plates who kept growing a few inches
when did you stop growing?

I totally encourage you to get LL. If I don't grow to at least 6'2, I will get it. It will only fuck you up if you play sports, or you have friends that you don't what to think you're a psycho. I don't have friends and barely leave my room, so the only thing I have to do is raise 100k:ROFLMAO:

• +1
I totally encourage you to get LL. If I don't grow to at least 6'2, I will get it. It will only fuck you up if you play sports, or you have friends that you don't what to think you're a psycho. I don't have friends and barely leave my room, so the only thing I have to do is raise 100k:ROFLMAO:
Well, correct me if I'm wrong :

Cons :
- cost like 80k
- one full year for the procedure + recovery + being able to walk normally
- will never be able to run or do medium intensiv sport anymore(no weightlifting if it involves legs for example)
- huge scars, that will appear weird to ppl at the beach, or ONS
- a bit uncanny since the legs are too long for the same torso

Pros :
- 2 to 3 inches more (which is huge, would say around +1PSL)

huge scars, that will appear weird to ppl at the beach, or ONS
All cons are bearable but this one. And the fact that your gf, kids, friends will all notice you, and you know normal people don't have the same views as us. They would thing you're a lunatic.
will never be able to run or do medium intensiv sport anymore(no weightlifting if it involves legs for example)
somebody on Youtube said you can do anything when you fully recover. Not sure tho

I’m pretty sure you can never long distance run again which I do so I want someone to link that past thread about the surgeon in Florida who does early morning surgery on your spine and you can get 1-2 inches. That seems more my interest.

All cons are bearable but this one. And the fact that your gf, kids, friends will all notice you, and you know normal people don't have the same views as us. They would thing you're a lunatic.

somebody on Youtube said you can do anything when you fully recover. Not sure tho
To be honest I thought that the scar could be covered with a tatoo, but the main thing for me is one year disabled and the price.

Also I forgot, the strong pain you have to endure and the many complications which can occurs.

I'm looking at that and thinking that it's very hard, almost insane, for 1 PSL point.

While I could do eye area surgery + bimax for the same + 1PSL with half the cons

• Love it
Reactions: Chadullahlite
I’m pretty sure you can never long distance run again which I do so I want someone to link that past thread about the surgeon in Florida who does early morning surgery on your spine and you can get 1-2 inches. That seems more my interest.
Someone here said the guys had lot of bad review, and when I checked him on gmap, it was true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Chadullahlite
Someone here said the guys had lot of bad review, and when I checked him on gmap, it was true
Since u are growing ,ur plates must be open.
Consider streching+hgh+lr3 for six months at least.
I have cheap and good sources for it

• So Sad
Reactions: KDA Player
Since u are growing ,ur plates must be open.
Consider streching+hgh+lr3 for six months at least.
I have cheap and good sources for it
My plates are not open, I'm too old now.
Still looking for every few inches possible to make

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Copemaxxing brainlet

Try glucosamine and stretching,maybe an inch or two is possible.maybe.....

Glucosamine can give 1 inch
Yeah, I'm doing that, either it's a cope, or it will just maintaint my height, I'm fine with both 5 11 is not death sentence, but not good either

Yeah, I'm doing that, either it's a cope, or it will just maintaint my height, I'm fine with both 5 11 is not death sentence, but not good either
Pm me bro

Lol, I don't think it's that bad, but I definitly intend to max it if it is possible.

But the only thing that really improve height I know is LL, and I don't intend to do it, too many downsides, even tho it can be really lifesaving for manlets.

I just use big shoes, glucosamin, stretching and posturemaxing.
its not bad at all. Its practically ideal.

Looksmax back in the day… wish I was there:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
Yeah there's way better advice out now than those threads

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender