HeightMaxxing Questions

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
people say that you need to do a lot of exercise to height maxx, but if your on a bulk thats not optimal so does going to the gym count as exercise if i go 6 days a week? Or should i add some cardio on my rest day and play soccer the other days or something like that?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
people say that you need to do a lot of exercise to height maxx, but if your on a bulk thats not optimal so does going to the gym count as exercise if i go 6 days a week? Or should i add some cardio on my rest day and play soccer the other days or something like that?
Yes, I think you should sprint or play soccer, it will keep you perfectly healthy and may naturally increase your growth hormone. There is no need to focus too much on bulking rn, although in reality there’s nothing wrong with bulking and the nutrients you get from eating may help you, just don’t get too fat or it will begin being counterproductive

Yes, I think you should sprint or play soccer, it will keep you perfectly healthy and may naturally increase your growth hormone. There is no need to focus too much on bulking rn, although in reality there’s nothing wrong with bulking and the nutrients you get from eating may help you, just don’t get too fat or it will begin being counterproductive
thanks you bro

in terms of optimising height growth, being on a bulk or higher bf isn't terrible for you, if your sleep quality/protien intake and calories are higher your igf should reflect that positively, which would in theory help height velocity

you just don't want issues in regards to estrogen (speeds fusure) and you don't want your insulin sensitivity to get fucked, T3/T4 the thyroid hormones are also very important in height growth, slow metabolic rate, slower growth. Cardio is good and will keep you leaner and Less bloated from high GH , long walks for me , hill walks or sprints too.

it is impossible without surgery and people need to get over it

Prefer HIIT exercises but don't forget about the Strenght training

Look up to microfractures as well

• +1
Reactions: Majkal